Jasmine Rylens: Chapter 4

Jasmine Rylens is in the media
*at practice*
I told everybody at practice what Gina had did and also showed the whole video which was like 5 minutes. Yeah I know I'm petty.
Girl 1: Dang jasmine I didn't know you get down like that.
Girl 2: Yeah you really a hoe for that ain't you supposed to be getting married.
Jasmine: Wth are you talking about? And yes to Eric the man of my dreams.
Girl 1: Well y'all are done.
Girl 2: I sent the video to him. Yeah and did you know that me and Eric was Bestfriends but we stop being friends because of you. I hope your happy.
Jasmine: Omg I know what y'all talking about that video I made with Lucas yesterday and I sent it to Gina instead of Laila. Dang I'm so stupid.
Jasmine: Hey Laila aren't you mad that me and you boyfriend had sex.
Laila: No I'm not we really wasn't going out we was just talking and plus I knew he was going to be like that I mean just look at him. And now we like Bestfriends so Idc about.
*after practice*
Gina: What some food?
Laila: Yeah I can eat
Gina: Did she really think that she is getting you mad?
Laila: Right like me and Lucas wasn't even close enough to say we was talking.
Gina: No chill!
At the restaurant I saw Lucas, Will, and Troy. I was like not today god not today. We got in line and Lucas spotted me. I didn't answer none of his phone calls or texts so when came over he looked piss.
Lucas: So you just not gonna say nothing to
Laila: Why should I? I mean you the one that ruined what we had going.
Lucas: How did I do that? Baby girl, my princess I love you too much to mess up this relationship between us.
Then I showed him the video I told him what he was doing and saying. Then he looked at me and lied straight to my face.
Lucas: Baby that wasn't me I swear and I still haven't have sex yet you just gotta believe me.
Laila: Aww Lucas baby I don't believe your lying ass. Goodbye Lucas hope life is good to ya.
Lucas: Wait please wait!
But I had already got my food and left. In the car I crying my heart out. Like I have to admit I did have feelings for Lucas and then he played me and lied to my face. So I just have to forget about him.

Lucas pov
I was so mad when I found out that Laila had saw the video. I really liked her so I'm going to try to win her back. First I pull to jasmine apartment and ask her wth was you thinking when you sent her that video.
Lucas: wth was you thinking when you sent her that video?
Jasmine: I wanted to make her mad since she stole my spot on the team so I stole her man. Wanna go to the bedroom?
Lucas: Bitch I don't want your old ass your ugly and I'm just wanted some booty and you was there so I said to myself like let me take advantage of this bitch.
She started crying really really hard. Like I gave a fuck about her she messed with my relationship between me and Laila.
Lucas: Bitch stop crying and tell where Laila apartment is.
Jasmine: Idk where it is
That bitch don't know nothing so I called up Gina.
Gina: Wth do you want?
Lucas: Mad or nah?
Gina: Nah it's like Laila up here crying and she almost like to becoming depressed.
Lucas: What apartment y'all at?
Gina: 209

*at Laila's apartment*
Lucas: Baby I have something for you
So I handed Laila to big things of chocolate and  two little teddy bears and huge one then I said this and it came from the bottom of my heart.
Lucas: Baby I love you and I messed up hard it's just she kinda force me too and I didn't want you find out that she did that to me because I feel unmanly when I talk about it. Like being with you is my favorite part in everything and your laugh and your smile and the way you look at me is so cute to me and I just can't resist your and baby girl please take me back. I want to be there in your graduate and when you go to the Wnba and I wanna be your husband and I want to be the father of your kids I wanna die by your side so Babygirl please take me back!?
Laila:?
Wanna know what Laila's answer is find out in the next chapter!