Wedding Day: Chapter 7

Laila pov
So it's wedding day and I got up at 6 because it took preparation and I need to slay today. I took a shower and made a quick snap then I called Lucas and see if he was up.

Laila: Baby you up yet
Lucas: Yeah I'm up so what you doing
Laila: bout to go and get breakfast
Lucas: where at?
Laila: downstairs
Lucas: Baby I want to see you I miss so much
Laila: baby I miss you too but you know I can't see you.
Lucas: are you downstairs right now
Laila: Yeah but I'm walking to the elevator right now so go ahead and come to get you food  Ight
Lucas: Ight love you baby
Laila: love you too.
End of conversation

Laila's pov
After I ate my breakfast I went to wash my face and got in the shower then I got in my robe and let the hair stylist do my hair after that I started playing music and I had started to play sorry boys now I realize it we meet on that song. Then Lucas ft me but I turned my camera around so it faced the wall.

Lucas: baby your killing me I need to see you. Laila: you know that I can't let you see me yet just wait baby it's only like 5 more hours.
Lucas: Ight but baby I love you so much okay.
Laila: Love you so much too baby.
End of conversation

Lucas pov
Not seeing Laila is killing me I didn't even want to the strip club because I knew that would hurt her because I be ending up taking a girl back. So me and the boys just stayed in and played 2k. But Rn I'm getting my haircut and then Imma be putting on my clothes.
Laila's pov
I got my hair and makeup done and now going to put on the dress and head to the wedding people are already their and ready I'm gonna leave now.
*time skips*
My bridesmaids are walking down the aisle and next up I hope Lucas is ready.
Lucas pov
I saw Laila walk down and I instantly got nervous like I can't believe that I'm going to marry this beautiful woman. I saw her face and my inside just melted like chocolate.
Pastor: Before I continue do anyone have have an injection in this marriage.
Jasmine: I do
Everyone just gasped and looked at her. I was so mad like on my wedding day this not going to happen.
Jasmine: Lucas I love you so much from the bottom of my heart. (Gco)
Laila: HOW DARE YOU COME IN AND RUIN MY WEDDING DAY! YOU KNOW YOU LITTLE BITCH COME AND FIGHT ME FOR LUCAS!
Lucas look shocked. He tried to talk me out but I know what I was doing.
Jasmine: I have been waiting for this day to come.
Jasmine took her first swing and missed then when I took my first swing I had gold medal knuckles and she was knock out cold then someone got her and I took off the knuckles and it had blood on it so I told my dad to clean it off for  me. So we proceed to the wedding.
This time Lucas pull out a strap because some of my exs was in there.
Pastor: Laila Aubrey Graham do you take this man to be husband
Laila: I do
Pastor: And do you Lucas Coly take this woman to be your wife
Lucas: I do
Pastor: I here by declare you husband and wife you may kiss the bride. Everyone Mr and Mrs Lucas Coly.
Everyone started clapping while we was kissing sparks really flew.