Pilot

Madison and Mackenzie Ziegler stare into their loving fathers eyes. He makes the two beautiful little girls giggle by tossing them up into the air and catching them, bracing their fall. Their mother watches the three goofy people and smiles, thinking about how much she loves each of them so much. The father looks over at the mother, seeing her beautiful grinning face. He thinks about how much he loves her and his children.
  The day goes by and the Ziegler family heads back home. The father is driving, the mother is in the passenger seat, and the two little girls are in the back. Suddenly, a drunk driver approaches the road next to the family. He drives straight into their car, right by the passenger side. The whole car fills with screams from the young girls as they watch the car gash into their mother. Their dad yells at the drunk driver as the ambulance come. The little girls squeeze each others hands as they try to control their tears as they watch their mother getting pulled into an ambulance truck. Maddie holds Mackenzie.
  Later on that day, the father seems very angry and upset. The girls sit in the waiting room for a few hours uncontrollably crying. Suddenly, the nurse comes out. They hear her words that are like knives to their ears. "Im so very sorry to say this, but Melissa Ziegler has passed away at 8:34 pm. We tried everything that we could but the hit was too powerful. Im so, so sorry." Shes gone, Maddie thought. Kenzie looked at Maddie with tears gushing out of her big brown eyes. Maddie just hugs Mackenzie tightly. Their father starts cursing and punches the wall with streams of tears coming down his angry face. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?" he screams at the nurse. Then, he says some other stuff that Maddie and Mackenzie have to leave for. They feel a pain in their heart when they thought about what had happened. "Maddie, I'm scared of Daddy," Kenzie says. Maddie thinks about it, and so is she.
When the now three-member family walks through the door, the father immediately punches the table, splitting it. Kenzie starts to cry and he looks at her sad eyes. "MACKENZIE FRANCES STOP CRYING NOW" the father says to the little girl. She can't control her tears at this point. As he gets closer to her, Maddie dives in front of her little sister. "DAD STOP!" Maddie says, now crying as well. "You know what little bitches, get your asses to your rooms. I'll meet you there in a few minutes. The children are scared to not obey their dad, so they go up stairs shaking. "Maddie please call someone he is gonna hurt us," Mackenzie says crying. "Kenz, no one is going to help us. We have no time. Please hide in the closet, I don't want him to hurt you." Maddie says. Kenzie listens to her sister and hides in the closet. Maddie hears loud, heavy footsteps coming up stairs. Maddie trembles as he approaches her, slapping her in the eye. "Tell me where Mackenzie went Madison." Maddie shakes her head and says "I don't know where she is." Maddie says in an attitude. Their father says "Madison Ziegler, I swear to fucking god if you don't tell me where she is, I'll hurt you even more." Maddie is shaking now, worried about her sister. She doesn't say a word. The father punches Maddie's neck, Making the weak little girl collapse to the ground blacking out.
-
HEY GUYS this is my first fanfic ever in life and its only like 600 words but idk im trying. this is the hook to see if you guys like it or not. if you do, then please add this to your library or like or "star" it idk what that is lmao. you can also dm me on instagram (@/msddie) if you want to be my friend or have questions or anything and this is way too long im going bye