Chapter Two

Kendall's POV

Maddie and I start walking to our lockers which are luckily like three apart. Maddie looks at me and I look at her, now realizing I have someone who loves me. I've been such an emotional wreck today, and I try not to tear up. As we start walking to class, I get closer to her ear.

"Thank you Maddie, for sticking with me. Abuse sucks so fucking bad and now I know what you've been going through." I whisper. I look at her and she smiles at me.

Maddie's POV

I look at Kendall and just smile, not knowing what to say. (A/N Im sorry this is all fluffy and sweet, I just don' know what to say lol)

"K, I'll always be there for you and Ry. Thank YOU for being there for me. Love you." I say in response.

As we continue walking again, I feel a sharp pain in my head and I scream. I fall to the ground looking up at Kendall. Shes looking down at me screaming my name. Suddenly my vision starts to slow down and the room instantly turns into black.

Kenzie's POV

Im in my math class room when the intercom comes on.

"Please excuse this interruption, but may you please send Mackenzie Ziegler up to the Deans office immediately?" the staff member says.

The classroom fills with "Oooooooo"s and all that stuff. I go grab my pass and roll my eyes at the immature kids. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Nia looking at me smiling. That hoe, she doesn't even know if I'm in trouble. (A/N "that hoe" made me laugh)

I get to the office and see the nurse at the desk. I walk over to her and ask why I was sent here.

"Hi Mackenzie, your sister Maddie laying down in my room. She had an incident and keeps asking for you. Before you go see her, can you sit and answer a few questions?" The nurse says kindly.

I just think about what she said and how my sister had an incident. I reply with a nervous "Yeah, of course."

The nurse just asks about school while she gets her papers for an interview or something. I didn't think that it would be such a big deal, but what do I know.

"Okay Mackenzie, now about your sister. You need to be as honest as you can. We won't get you in any trouble. Have your parents ever hurt you or your sister? The reason we need to ask is because when we were picking your sister off the ground, we saw her stomach. She had scars, cuts, and bruises all over her body, including her face." She says, now with a concerned face instead of a smile.

Im not sure what to say. I just look around and my stomach drops. I try to change my seating position in my seat, and I just stare at the nurse. I don't say a word, remembering what my father said a few years ago.

-Beginning Flashback-

"Girls, come have a talk with me!" the father calls his daughters.

Maddie and Mackenzie do as their father says, scared not to. The go to the table where he is sitting and the girls sit down.

"I want to talk about something very important. You know how daddy hits you when you two are naughty? Well, if you tell someone about that, you will get even more. More hits, more punches, more bruises. You don't want that, do you?" he says kindly.

The two girls shake their heads slowly and look at each other. Maddie looks more scared than Kenzie, because she knows that Mackenzie is younger and may tell someone. She doesn't want he little sister to get hurt.

-End Flashback-

I get up and run toward the room my sister is in. I open the door and see Maddie and Kendall.

"Maddie, the nurse knows about us." I say, sobbing.

Maddie's POV

My sister runs into the room, and smile seeing her. I hear her say that the nurse knows.

"What?" I say, confused.

"Maddie she knows that we are abused, I kind of told her by running out when she asked me if we were." she says, sobbing.

Honestly I'm just so done with my dad at this point. He is just hurting my family.

"Were running away Kenz." I say with out thinking. I see Kendall look at me and gasp. I just look at her and smirk. I don't care what I have to do, as long as the out come is getting away from my so called 'father'.

-Time Skip-

I don't know if Kenzie wants to run away, but she hasn't said a word about it. She seems pretty determined. Kenzie, Kendall and I all get excused from school for today which means we can do some planning. We all go home, then decide to meet at the park.

Once we all get there, we sit on the grass looking at the sun set. We probably have all been thinking about earlier.

"Hey Maddie..." Kenzie says.

"Yeah Kenz?" I say looking at her.

"I wanna run away soon, really soon. I'm scared someone is going to tell about what happened." Mackenzie says and catches Kendall's attention.

Kendall chimes in, saying her own opinion. She kind of looked excited and happy, which is a first in awhile.

"Maddie I want to run away with you guys, so does Ry. I talked to her about running away and she wanted to do it, so I thought about it and I decided I'm going to. I know it might be risky and we can get caught, but its worth a shot." Kendall says, getting excited.

I was really happy that they both wanted to run away. We can all just do this together and not have to worry about our parents. I thought of how it would be without worrying about your every move. I could be.... free.

"Lets do it, yes oh my god lets do this." I say with an enormous smile on my face.

_______________

WTF IS THIS WTAF IS THIS I HATE IT AND IM TRYING TOO HARD I WANT IT TO BE INTERESTING
[CRIES IN SPANISH]