The Ouran High life

~~12 years later~~

Mitsuki P.O.V.

A week before I say goodbye to this school. I hated Ouran high school since it's too formal. Also this weird bunch of people chasing me around this school ticks me off. I think they called it Host club or something. (You probably know by now but this has OHSHC in this chapter, because whenever I think of rich high school I think of this anime) I wonder how the life is going to be in Fairy Tail Academy, I heard they are trouble makers. I just want to get out of this stupid rich school because I don't feel like I am myself at all and I feel like I am a different person when I come into this school. The only thing I like was my friend. I hate this school even more because I am getting chased by Host club members since that day.

~~~Flashback 1 year ago~~~

Urg... I'm bored... oh, lucky! Found a music class! Nobody would care if I use this class a little bit to have a singing and guitar practice, right? *Opens door*

"Welcome to the Host Club!" Blondie boy said as red roses came from everywhere.

"Ummm.... wrong room... excuse me!" I said back.*close door imminently*

I should run! Omg! The weirdo is chasing me! "Wait! What would you like us to do? What's your name? why did you come to the music class and immediately leave?" I just ran as fast I could and ran into the girls bathroom and waited for him to go away.

'OMG, WHAT WAS THAT!'

~~~Flashback ends~~~

Ever since that, everytime they see me, they chase after me."Hey Mitsuki." My friends talked to me.

"Hi-Hello Jenny and Chelia!" Jeez this is why I hate this school, even if they are my friend we have to talk formal. Just when I was about to say something I caught a glimpse of host club members.

"Sorry Jenny and Chelia , let's talk another time!"

"Ok, see you around!" Then I speed walked in front of them and started to run down the hallway. Then I ran down the stairs but unfortunately, I bumped into something big, at least bigger than me.

I fell down and I quickly stood up and saw the person who I bumped into was Mori-senpai. Crap, I'm trapped. "Thanks, *pant* Mori-senpai. *pant* And you *pant*why do you keep on running *pant* away from us?" Tamaki said with some pants of the running.

"Cuz I don't want to be a part of you stupid club, What-so-called-Host-club, and I don't want to be involved, okay? And I don't want to be bothered by you flirty peoples, don't you see?" I yelled back. They seemed really Suprised by my sudden outbreak. Then Tamaki and Mori-senpai gabbed both wrists and I yelped in the suddenness.

"You will be our guest today and tell us everything!" Tamaki said as I escape from there grab and said "NO WAY!" and ran. I guess I put more power than I thought, and got out of the grab. Well I do train my strength so lucky! Hang in there Mitsuki this will only continue until this week!

。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。♪。+゚☆゚+。

A/N: So How was this chapter? This chapter was about Mitsuki's daily life in the Ouran High. I hope you enjoyed! And also I put Jenny from Blue Pegasus and Chelia in Lamia Scale. I'll just say Chelia and Jenny were in this school and transferred into Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus school. And sorry if there is grammar or spelling mistake, and sorry for a short chapter. Comment any question or anything plz!

XxMitsuki_CrossxX

Her Light And Her Darkness {Hiatus}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें