Prologue

The little five year old girl cried.

"Why?" She sobbed.

"Sorry... I need to go..." He said.

"We've always been together... You said we'll be together forever... so why?" She asked.

"Because I Ne-" He started.

"WHY!?" She yelled with tears streaming down her face.

"Please... I don't like it when you cry...I'll only be gone for about two years..." He said.

"Two years! It's too long... Two whole years without you! I'll never survive!" She whispered.

"No. you can. I can so you can." He comforted her. But, she never stopped crying.

"Here have this! This will bring us together someday!" He said as he pulled out a lock the had a four leaf clover on it as he gave it to her.

"And I'll have the key! See!" He smiled and showed her the key that has a matching clover on it. But, that wasn't enough.

"...Then, when we meet again, let's get married!" He said, which finally made her look up.

"Promise?" She asked as she held out her pinky.

"Mhm!" He said as he held out his pinky too and made a pinky promise. Her beautiful purple hair became more beautiful when the sunset hit her hair. Then he heard his parents yell to come.

"It's time to go..." He said.

"N-no!" She yelled.

"I have to." He said.

"Then, D-don't forget the promise! Ever!" She said with tears.

"I won't!" He said as tears came down his cheeks to as his blue hair blew on his face. Something that the girl would never forget. A good memory that the both of them would never forget.