The News

Mitsuki's P.O.V.

A few months had passed and it went so fast. BUT, there was something awesome coming up. SUMMER BREAK!!! Yes, I know I only been in this school so short time, but we still have the fun summer break. As usual I walk in the classroom. Few minutes later, Erza came and got on the trap Natsu set up for Gray. Oh god, Natsu's going to die... Rest In Peace... And when class started Natsu was laying on the desk half dead.

"Today, Master is going to tell this really important thing about the summer break. Come in Master!" Mr. Cl- er... no Mr. Gildarts (Is this how you spell his name?) said. For some reason Mr. Gildarts hates when people call him Mr. Clive...

"So... for this summer..." Master started. "We are having a trip!" He said... Wait What!? Everyone looked so surprised.

"Why so suddenly? We had so much fun last year without the teachers!" Natsu asked.

"That is the reason, you stupid kids do stupid stuff like sneaking in the school campus or fight people for no reason!" Master yelled.

"Ahahahaha" Everyone sweat dropped.

"So what is the trip?" Mira asked.

"The trip is a two month trip! It's at Hawaii and it's a rich hotel. You all will leave in two days so pack up your stuff." Master said.

"What does he mean?" I asked Gray.

"Oh, you mean the teachers part? Every year all the teachers have to meet up and do some kind of meeting. It also include the teachers from other school like Lamia school, Saber, Pegasus, ect." He explained.

"Oh. Thanks!" I said as I turn back. A two month trip huh?

Sounds fun!

'Oh your there?'

Nyup! Anyway it sounds fun!

'Yes it does. Neko, don't hurt my friends ok?'

Nya'kay!

~Time Skip to five minutes before midnight~

Gray's P.O.V.

I walked in the class to get what I forgot and I heard a piano sound from the music room so I slowly opened the door and saw Mitsuki play the piano beautifully in a black shirt with red skirt. (The music above)

I smiled and listened to the music. I Remember Mitsuki saying she can play any instrument.

Then when the clock strikes midnight, Mitsuki was surrounded in a golden light and she turned into a white hair girl with cat ears and tail and sharp golden eyes. (The picture above) She stared at me in silence.

"Who are you?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Me? I'm Neko. Myaster's other self. You know like a split personality. That kind of stuff. And you're... Gray Fullbuster right? Your Myaster's friend so I'll spare your life, and she said so too. Well see nya!" As she said that she left from the window and I was left there stunned. Then I walked back to my dorm thinking it was all a dream. One thing still was left in my head. Was she really Mitsuki's split personality self?

~Neko/Mitsuki side~

Neko's P.O.V.

Well, I killed about twenty people. That's good for today. Well, better go back to the dorm before hm... what was her name? ...Oh, yeah! Lucy. Before Lucy figures out Myaster is missing. I jump on the buildings and finally reach the dorm and I closed my eye's and turned to Myaster.

Mitsuki's P.O.V.

I woke up and saw I was standing in front of the dorm door. I guess Neko brought me here.

Hey Myaster!

'Hey Neko... did something happen?'

Oh, your friend Gray Fullbuster saw you turn into me after playing the piano!

'What!' I nearly shouted.

It's ok, he'll think it's a dream.

'💢No, it's not ok. He'll think I'm crazy! I'm going to sleep.'

゚*.。.*゚*.。.*゚*.。.*゚*.。.*゚*.。.*゚*.。.*゚*.。.*.。.*.。.*゚
New chapter! So basically Mitsuki has a other self and that's Neko! Italics is what neko is saying in Mitsuki's head.

XxMitsuki_CrossxX