School Tour Part 2

Mitsuki's P.O.V.

"So um... Where to next?" I asked.

"The library." Gray answered.

We walked a little bit and reached to a place where there is tons and tons og books. I started to reach for books and skimmed through.

"How much books can you borrow at once?" I asked Gray.

"There's no limits." Gray smiled.

"Omg! That is awesome!" I smiled.

Then, I borrowed ten books. "Ok, now I'm done. Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Hmm... The gym?" Gray answered in a question. I just simply nodded. When we made it to the gym, I saw basketball targets on each side, some lines on the floor, and two volleyball nets next to each other. There was four doors, counting the door we just came in from. One of the door led us to a smaller room with some props for parties or clubs, the second door led us to another small room which had lots of balls, hula-hoops, and other gym stuffs, and the last door was an emergency exit door.

"Wow, it even has an volleyball courts too! Cool!" I blurted.

"You like volleyball?" Gray asked curiously.

"No, it's just that in my other school there was no gym class and I always wanted to try some sports!"I smiled.

"By the way, does this school have a pool?" I questioned.

"Yeah, it does. It's outside. Wanna check it?" Gray answered.

"Yeah, of course!" I excitedly chirped.
As we went out of the gym, we turned left and walked. As we enter the pool my eye's had sparkles. It had a big pool without a water, some long capital i looking print on the floor of the pool, outside the pool had some space then fences, on the fences it had a place where you can put the towels, and on one side it has a bench that you can sit with a roof on it.

"Cool! So cool!" I gasped.

"Wait a minute, don't tell me this is your first time you've seen a pool in a school!" he blurted.

"Yeah it is!" I exclaimed. I saw him face palm.

"Wow..." He mumbled.

"So where is the changing room?" I asked.

"Oh. it's there." he pointed where two rooms were, which one was labeled 'Girls Only' and the other one labeled 'Boys Only'. I went to the Girls Only room(Of course),and I saw lots of lockers. Each locker had a key locker, and I searched for my locker. I was given my locker number for the pool, shoe box, and my regular locker that i use everyday from Master. I was given two different types of locks too, one was the key lock, and the other was the number lock. When I finally found my locker I put the pool stuff in and put the key lock on the locker. when I went out I saw Gray waiting for me.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Let's get going!" I said.

"Yeah, do you want to check the school garden then I could explain some stuff you don't understand."

"Mhm!"

After that conversation, we went around the school garden, while I asked some question.

"Hey, do you always fight with Natsu?"

"Well yeah, every time he says something insulting me."

"Hahahaha, can you introduce the classmates?"

"Of course!" then, he took out his phone and showed some pictures of each person while explaining.

"So, I know you know Lucy, Natsu, Erza, Wendy, Utau, and me so I am going to skip them, so let's start from Mira-chan. MiraJane is a nice girl but... She goes crazy when it's about her ships... and her nickname is 'The Match-Maker'. A lot of people call her Mira-san or Mira-chan. Next is Cana, the drinker is her nickname, and as what the nickname says she drinks a lot of sake's. This guy is Loke, the flirt, always flirts with girls to me he is so annoying. Then, this is Elfman, he always says Man, Man but he is nice. This is Lisanna, she is the sister of Mira-chan and Elfman. Then, the Thunder God Tribe, Evergreen, bixslow, Freed and Laxus. Evergreen is Utau's best friend, by the way Utau is in the Thunder God Tribe. Bixslow always have his tongue out with his 'baby's' is what he call. Freed is a thick-headed guy with rules. Laxus used to be scary and mean, but now he's nice." He continued with some others too.

"This garden is so beautiful!"

"Really?"

"Yes!" I smiled widely.

Gray's P.O.V.

She looks so cute when she's smiling.

"So, want to go back to class?" I asked.

"Sure" She smiled again. we walked inside the classroom as we heard some shouts like 'Where did you go?' and 'OMG best couple ever' and 'Love Rival' the last two was Mira-chan and Juvia... "Shut up, I only showed around the school!" I said to everyone.

"Go back to your seat!" The teacher yelled. We sat back down and started class.

"Ok Gray, what is the answer to  5(-3x - 2) - (x - 3) = -4(4x + 5) + 13?"

"Wait a second... is this math period? You've got to be kidding me! We should of stayed outside a lot more!!" I yelled as the class laughed.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。:+* ゚ ゜゚ *+:。

Thank you! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes!

XxMitsuki_CrossxX