Seth Rollins fluff

It was seven thirty in the morning and you rolled over to face Seth to see him still sleeping. He was like an angel when he slept. Suddenly you got bad tummy cramps and went to the restroom. You look down to see a tiny red spot on your lace panties.
"Ugh shit!" You cursed softly,but Seth heard.
"You okay baby?" He asked softly.
I finished up and opened the door and smiled lightly.
"No! I'm dying." I said sarcastically.
"Is it that time babe?"
"Yeah,can you go to the store for me honey?" I asked softly.
"Of course my love." He got dressed and went to the store
Seth's POV: it was y/n time of the month and I went to the store for her. I wasn't ashamed to be that boyfriend. I'd to anything for my princess. I got the feminine products she needed and got her some Starbucks and chocolate. I went to the front and the items where ring up. I got into my car and drove home. I opened the door to see my baby sleeping in the strangest position and I chuckled softly. I gently woke her up and gave her the things she needed. She got up and hugged me. I pulled her in for a soft kiss.
"Thank you sethie poo!" I giggled
"No problem princess." Gosh I love this man. When I changed I found that Seth had made us dinner. I sat next to him on the couch and enjoyed our meal. I started to fall asleep and Seth pulled me into his arms and I snuggled into him. He kissed my head as I fell asleep peacefully.

Please request?¿