Dean Ambrose Smut

Jon and I were in Newark for Extreme Rules tonight,and we both had matches . He had to face the jackass know as Chris Jericho and I had to take on Dana Brooke's  whom I hated. Jon and I were eating lunch before we went to practice.
"You're so beautiful babe."
"Thanks baby." I said rather nervously
"You got this honey don't worry." I just nodded. Jon ordered our favorite pasta dish. After eating we drove to the venue and practiced as much as we could. I got all sorts of distracted by Jon practicing. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me roughly. I moaned into the kiss and grasped for air.
"We have to wait until our matches babe." I said innocently. He growled and slapped my ass. I just giggled. I got ready in hair and makeup. I was on point tonight. I walked to the entrance and my music blasted through the speakers,and the crowd went wild. I did my little entrance and got in the ring. Then,Dana's music blared through the speakers and the crowd erupted in boos. The ref rang the bell and I was quick to attack her weak left knee. She matched my speed,but I hit her with a German Suplex. Followed by a Swinging Neck Breaker. I tried to pin her "1,2" but she kicked out. I was getting fired up. I finally hit dirty deeds and picked up the win! "Here's your winner y/n!" I ran to the back and Jon picked me up.
"I knew you could do it baby!"
"Yeah you were right." He planted a sweet kiss on my lips before walking to the entrance.
  Deans POV: I knew my baby could do it. She was the most talented one here. My music hit and the fans went crazy. I shook some hands and then got into the ring. Jericho isn't walking out of the Asylum match. His music hits and he glares at me. He made his way into the ring. The door was locked and the ref rang the bell. We both locked up and he hit me,and I close lined him. The I got my trusty kendo stick and beat the living hell outta him. He plants me with a code breaker "1,2" I just barely got my shoulder up. I climbed up to the top and was pulled down. Then I got the thumb tacks I has in the bucket and scattered them across the ring. He looked terrified and tried climbing out,but I stopped that. I planted him with dirty deeds on the thumb tacks and picked up the win. " Here's your winner Dean Ambrose!" Now it's time to claim my true prize.

I walked back to y/n naked and waiting on me,my jaw hung open.
I walked past Jon to shut and lock the door. He pushes me against the wall and kisses me roughly and our tongues fought for dominance,but he won. I moaned into the kiss. "Jump baby." He growled into my ear. I did what I was told and he thrusted into me roughly.
"Fuck Jon!" Yeah scream for me baby!
He placed me onto the couch and kisses his way to my pussy and sucked my clit.
"Shit baby! I'm gonna cum Jon!" He stuck two fingers into me and continued. I was bucking my hips.
"Eager are we babe?" I just nodded. He lined his cock with my entrance and shoved himself into me.
"Jonathan William Good Fuck!"
He pumps in and out at a steady pace and I was on the verge of cumming.
"I'm gonna cum baby!"
"Good,cum for daddy."
When he said those word I came undone and milked his cock.
I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth.
"Shit." He grunted
I then took all of him in and deepthroated him. His large hands gripping my hair causing me to gag.
"Fuck!" He cursed before shooting his load down my throat.
"That was amazing y/n."
"Yes,it was."
We got dressed and got to the hotel and got in bed and fell asleep peacefully in each other's arms.
Sorry if it sucks,but I hope you like it