Dolph Ziggler fluff/smut (slight trigger warning)

It was Seven thirty and it was Tuesday and my head hurt so bad. I groaned and Dolph heard and pulled me close.
"You okay babe?" He asked concerned
"No,my head hurts baby!" I whined softly. He kissed my head and rubbed my back. An hour later he went to the store and got me some pain killers. I went onto Instagram and saw a slew of hate comments. One stood out more than others "why is Dolph with a girl like you? You're not even thin and pretty. He's probably just using you." I slammed down my phone and went to my drawer and pulled out my razor and made tiny marks.
Dolphs POV: I saw my baby and I was shocked. I ran to her and stopped her before she went any further. I pulled her into my chest and kisses her forehead.
"Why baby?" I cooed.
She showed me her phone and one comment. I looked at her and spoke.
"Babe,none of those things mentioned are true. They're just jealous of our love. I'm gonna make you feel beautiful."
"I love you Ziggy."
"I love you to baby." He started to bite my neck and leaves hickeys. I moaned at the feeling. He trailed kisses down to my tummy and where I wanted him the most. He rubbed me through my lace panties. He stuck two fingers inside of me and pumped gently.
"Fuck Dolph,I want you in me." I whisper in his ear. Without warning he slammed inside of me and I cried out his name. His thrusts were getting sloppy and felt him cum inside of me. He pulled out and cleaned me up.
"Promise me never again baby."
"I promise." With that said he pulled me close and we fell asleep in each other's arms.