Enzo Amore Smut

I was down stairs cooking breakfast for the love of my life. I was jamming out to some Metallica when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and I jumped.
"Shit,you scared me baby."
"I'm sorry babe." He said in his Jersey accent.  I made all his favorite breakfast foods,and handed him the plate. He was so content with my cooking.
"It was so good baby,but you know what I want?"
"What's that Enzo?"
He came up to me a pushed me against the wall
"You." He growled into my ear
He picked me up bridal style and carried me to our bed upstairs.  He threw me gently onto the bed and hovered over me. His lips attacked mine hungrily and our tongues fought for dominance. He trailed kisses from my neck to the hem of my shorts. We both stood up and ridded ourselves of our clothes. I laid down and he trailed kisses from my tummy to my clit.
"Mmm Enzo." I let out a throaty moan. He licked my folds and teased me and I pulled his head down further.
"Right there baby! " I screamed. He continued to tease me and add two fingers,I couldn't hold back anymore.
"Fuck baby I'm cumming!"
He lapped up all my sweet juices.
"You taste so good my love." I got on my hands and knees and took his cock into my mouth teasing him. I licked the tip like a kitten.
He pulled me down further to take all of him in.
"Don't tease me Krystal!" I was bobbing up and down and this caused him to buck hips hips causing me to gag just a bit.
"Shit baby girl!" He grunted as he shot his load down my throat. He laid me on my back and spread my legs apart. His eyes filled with lust.
"Like what you see Amore?"
"Yeah I do." He lined himself up at my entrance and plunged into me.
"Oh God Enz!"
"Yeah,you like that baby?"
"Yes,faster!" He did as I asked
His thrust were animalistic and powerful. I stared to get that feeling in the pit of my tummy
"Fuck,baby I'm gonna cum on your cock!" I screamed
"Good,cum for daddy." He moaned
I clenched my walls around his cock and screamed as I came
"Shit babe!"
"Fuck Krystal!" He said with one last thrust he came inside of me. He collapsed right beside me and pulled me close.
"How ya doin?" I just busted out in giggles.
"I'm good babe." I said before we both fell asleep together.