colours

i never really liked purple

orblue

or green

or orange

or yellow

or red

after what he did to me.

but then he made it better.

i was blue.

he was red.

she was yellow.

he became orange with her.

i stayed blue on my own.

and no matter what he did,

no matter what he said,

i couldn't help

but go back

to the boy

that reminded me

of the rainbow

just by thinking of him

and the memories

we shared.

---

"please, babe! don't do this!" he screamed. i held onto the edge of the roof of the studio that he and his bandmates had just finished up in. i still had the purple nail polish clinging to my nails - i wasn't sure why - just how i held onto the roof by my nails.

"please, luke. don't babe me." i began to drum my right hand fingers on the ledge, taunting him almost.

"please! i love you; you can't do this to me!" he pleaded. i let go of the roof with my right hand. just a few more fingers, just a few more fingers.

"just go back to her, luke. go back to yellow girl." i removed my pinkie finger.

"who's yellow girl, babe? i don't understand!" he said, moving towards me. i removed my ring finger.

"of course you don't understand! you don't know what it's like to have someone you love go off with someone else!" i wiped a few tears away with the back of my right hand.

"i will if you don't get back up here, babe. please just come back," he sobbed. his blue eyes were cloudy like the sky above us. his cheeks were red from crying.

"i can't, lucas. be happy and orange, dear. be happy and orange." and i let go completely.

on my way down, i saw yellow girl. she was waving and smiling and said three green words.

"goodbye, old friend."

then i woke up.

~[was that a bad way to end the story? idk.]~

i felt like writing a proper story bit at the end so here y'all go :]

hope you guys enjoyed this side-poetry thing, let me know if you hated it or loved it.

soooooooooooo tELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT

... and i'll try to get that done for y'all :]

k bye

-kitten x