C.4-The Trickster Show of Bravo-part.1 ending final.Read.Comment.Vote.

Title: The Soloist Of Mischievous Persona’s Rhapsody

Genre: Romance, Thriller, Poetic, and Above all awesome.

Inspirations: The people in this/T.V./Myself/Books

Music/Pictures: it’s the last to be remembered..

Comments: Aren’t required but its generously sweet of you.

+As Jackal and I were strolling towards the arena. I instantly get a phone call admitting from my ear. Jackal looked interested as I picked it up and listen to the sweet voice on the other line.. And before I knew it I hung up and screamed as quietly  loud as possible given I could shatter a window.. With just my sonic boom..+ 

Ecko: Hey! Guess what I just got the call to be.. I am going to be singing with the one, the only Noctis! Isn’t that amazing.. ?!

*I looked at Jackal and he seemed unimpressed by this news.. My circuits were going haywire though.. As I jumped around. Singing Noctis latest hit.. “Sinister Nightmare.”*

Ecko: I am a monster, you’re a monster, we’re  all monsters so everyone say RAWRR.. SO EVERAYONE SAY RAWRR.. !

*I sang along to the chorus.. I scream laughing wildly to myself finishing it off with a head bang and an air guitar smash to the floor jumping around with its beat going through my entire core electrically*

Jackal: Please dearest, don’t get so happy for that misanthrope.. Its vexing.. me gravely. That you act this way towards that.. Trite.

*Me and Jackal walk on and then something clicks ticking forward inside me and I scream alarmed and shocked it got so late.. *

Ecko: Jackal! We Need to get to the arena now! They.. said I got to be there by. 5.. And its..

*Another click and tick causing me to shriek again my body starts rewinding and I am about to go.. Off as Jackal looks bewildered and bemused at me.. He picks me up and runs through the air quietly and swiftly*

Jackal: I won’t let you miss something you love this much Ecko.. promise darling!

*He smiles almost dancing with the air beneath his feet and I nervously giggle.. Thinking of where all the time went and before I know it we are standing there.. And people are pushing and pulling me and Jackal away from each other.. Frantically telling me that I need to get dressed.. I round my fingers and stop the time.. And pause everything leaving me and Jackal standing there as I run and hug him tightly closely*

Ecko: (I whisper softly)  Jackal thank you, for everything you’ve ever done for me.. I gotta go now so this is goodbye..

*Jackal looks shocked and cautious at the sound of Ecko‘s voice*

Jackal: (speaks breathlessly) Wait! You can freeze time! Why didn’t you tell me before.. Ecko.. why if I may query, why do you sound like your not going to come back..?

Ecko: (Laughs giddy) You’ll see, please enjoy my song.. Its for all of my friends that I have met today.. Its my thanks.. To everyone..

*My eyes tear up as I quickly re-active time and kiss Jackal on the cheek walking away with Noctis entourage as he tries to get near me.. He becomes mute screaming.. To me. Above the crowd*

Jackal: (frantically) Ecko! Wait! what are you talking about..!? Unhand me you Fiends!

*I watch as Jackal tries to fend off the guards to no avail. I cannot cry now but be brave as I look away.*