-P:3The Runaround Depravity Nefarious-

Title: The Soloist of Mischievous Persona's Rhapsody

Part:3-The Runaround Depravity Nefarious

Inspirations: PandorE/Jazz/Cece/Kaz

Musical Moments Make Photographs sing!

Comments: Are Self-Defining in ways.. Words aren't.

Biopic of We!.!

Names:Rilun/Heathen

Ages/Genders: Female/Male 22/18

Professions: Unknown for they aren't from Moonkeys..

Favorite Quotes: Ruliun's: "Live every day like its going to be your last."

Heath's: "Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known. "

Quote Writers: Jinglepower/ Oscar Wilde

Rilun: We've got to find her Heath.. She's out here somewhere living with these inhabits.. In they're filthy over polluted and decaying world.

(They both watched the below trying to find something that would give them indications where WarChild is or was.)

Heath: You know, she won't look the same here.. Because of its Climate and atmosphere her hair has changed from its beautiful nature color.. Even her skin, and eyes.. I wonder if she is still breathtakingly beautiful here..?

(He sighs as they once again try finding some hidden trail leading towards her.)

Rilun: We cannot dwell on that! Jekyll must not find her first.. Who knows what he will do to her.. She wasn't suppose to be gone for this long..

Heath: Not long enough for me to miss her..

(He sighs smelling something out as Rilun looks at him curious she asks)

Rilun: You've gotten something.. What!?

Heath: Yea, I do are you willing to run the air with me..?

Rilun: Always..

(He looks at her giving his sinister grin. As they grasps hands jumping the tower length building they both feel it adrenaline pumping and the air catching them..)

Heath: Lets GO!!!!

(Soon they both Vanish.. Into the Air almost as if they evaporated. Noctics smiles to the adoring overfilled crowd as he sits looking through the tinted windows his entourage talk discussing his future plans with the contest he cannot help but focused on that curious creature.. She was otherworldly angelic with a hint of mischief and innocence wrapped into one.. That was the only thing keeping Noctics here.. He had other things he could do. But he wanted to see her one more time.. Maybe get her name or more...)

Noctics: Did you find her hotel.. Where's She's Staying..?

(He interrupts them wanting the answer soon they all become quiet and listen to him one of them answers.. Shakily..)

Guy1: She's not staying anywhere under our knowledge.. She's new here.

Noctics: Did you find out her name..?

Guy2: She's hasn't turned in the details to the contest. So she is currently unknown..

Noctics(Rubs his Temples): Do you know anything about her!

(He roars to them.. Clearly annoyed but calms himself remembering the lessons with that gentleman who actually taught him some things before he stormed off denying further teaching with him.)

Guy6: That she's a girl..

(Noctics has to count down before his impulses gets the better of him and causes him to hit that jackass and earn a lawsuit that wouldn't look good with his image.)