Ch.5 The Soloist of Mischievous Persona's-The Performance-

Inspiration: My surroundings. 

Last Chapter: Thanks for sticking around thus far especially with the time lapses in updating. 

Ecko steps out on the stage. Looking lovely and appearing from the above humming the chorus to Noctis's newest song. And  from the shadows background out steps Noctis a phantom with an open half mask. Singing the main song smiling and beaming at Ecko with her wings swaying gently to give the allusion of an angel in the sky. 

Noctis (inner thoughts): Hmm this will definitely get my career revived!

All of a sudden all attentions on the newbie. Ecko. As she steps down gracefully into the pond. Walking on the water to her prince. Noctis.   Everyone waits with baited breathe. Noctis glances at his now adoring audience.  As more fog comes into haze. Noctis moves away and comes to see that they aren't looking at him. But watching her, Ecko. His affected eye gets irritated. He's envious and then she sings utterly taking his breath away as he steps towards her, everyone waiting with anticipation. Sann, Vexx and Jackal watch in the distance perplexed and amazed at her vocal range.

Sann: She's like a dream is she not..? 

He hums her parts thoughtfully trying to capture her sound.

Vexx: Hmm..She does have quite the unique voice.

He polishes his sword absentmindedly being as he was forced to be here with his partner.

Jackal: She's a beauty and he a beast. 

He scowls angrily never truly grasping what Ecko meant in her goodbye. It felt different from the way she said it before.

As the song ends the audience claps wildly excited. Noctis steps forth and does something unexpected kissing Ecko on the lips as her wings blossom fluttering fully open. She coyly blushes bowing and hurrying away embarrassed and enlightened.

Sann (angrily): That little cheeky bastard! 

Jackal grabs Sann from running forward and getting into combat with that oaf while Vexx stare's ahead in puzzlement giving a disproving hmp.

Mukie: Well that was quite the performance to be remembered was it not Fusion..? 

She glances adoringly at Fusion in a new outfit shes gorgeous  in Victorian. Fusion has a humours smile tugging at his lips in a full  Edwardian outfit.

Fusion: It certainly was, what a song of romance and chemistry. They we're quite the duo pair. Very harmous. 

{Soon the curtains fall forward for the next set-up. Fusion and Mukie give the update of up coming events while taking side interviews for promo's.  Warchild see's her chance as everyone else is distracted. She runs breathlessly forward trying to find her, Ecko.} Warchild sneaks behind the disheveled Ecko as she's dressing terrifying Ecko as she screams in fright.

Warchild: Bear HUG! HaHa {She grins wildly happy} 

Ecko: Oh um, hello Warchild. {She touches her lips absentmindedly blushing at what just happened.} 

Warchild: What's that on your face..? {Warchild makes a quizzical face} 

Ecko touches her face, confused looking at herself in the mirror she see's no faults. She smiles warmly at Warchild.