Chapter 1- The Circus Boy

This is my first fanfiction so please don't be mean, no one likes a meanie. I am open to suggestions for new chapters. The ages will be;                                                                                                                                   Terrence Mcginnis/Nightwing; 21

Cassandra Cain/Black Bat; 20

Damian Wayne/Renegade; 16

Stephanie Brown/Spoiler; 14

Timothy Drake/Red Robin; 11

Jason Todd/Red Hood; 8

Richard Grayson/Robin; 6

~

          Bruce loved the looks on his boys faces when they arrived at the circus. Bruce  had decided that the boys and girls needed a break. Selina had taken the girls to the spa and he had taken the boys to the boys to the circus.

"Hurry up! Or we won't get good seats!"Jason's attitude had changed greatly once he was told he was going to the circus. Even Damian was happy and not fighting with someone. All five of us walked in and took our seats as the show began.                                                                                                                                             So far the show was amazing. Tim and Damian were thinking up all the ways to beat the strong man is a fight, Terry was trying to get the fortune tellers number, and Jay was ranting to me about the lion tamer.

"Shhh, Jay the Flying Graysons are coming on." I knew they would all love this Jason was starring in awe at the fact that someone younger that him could flip through the air like that. Richard Grayson was six years old and could out flip his parents!

SNAP! 

Damian and I soon realized what was happening and covered the younger boys eyes.

"Bruce! Bruce, we'll meet you at the car." Terry ran over, took Jason in his arms, while Damian took Tim's hand and followed.

~    

(Terry P.O.V)                                                                                                                       

"Terry! You're squishing me! What happened?" Jason was confused because he just rushed out of there.

"I'll explain when we get to the car."

"Drake! Drake! Mcginnis, Drake just slipped from my grasp! I can't find him anywhere!" Oh god! Bruce is going to kill me if we don't find him.

"Dami, you go that way  and Jay and I will go the other. Call me if you find him." I lifted Jason onto my shoulders so he would have a better view.

~

Ring, Ring, Ring (Terry is in italics and Dami is in bold)

Damian?

Mcginnis, I have him in my sights. He's with someone and it's not Bruce.

I'll be with you in a moments.

"Here, Jay hold on tight. I'm not going to lose you too." I held Jason tight in my arms as we ran through the crowd. We met up with Damian before he reached Tim.

"Tim!" I called

"Drake!" Damian felt responsible for loosing Tim.

"Timmy!" Jay-Jay just wanted his brother back.

"Tim, come on Alf- who's this?" My voice was laced with venom. Nightwing, Renegade, Red Robin, and Red Hood knew exactly who this was, Tony Zucco, the biggest crime boss in Gotham. 

"I was just helping this young boy to his car." 

"He's lying Terry, he was trying to kidnap me!" I hope Jason wasn't scared by the anger on my face.

"Damian, take Jason and Timothy to the car."

"Mcgin-"

"I know what I'm doing, go!" I handed Jason off to Damian, while Tim ran to grab his hand. As soon as they left I turned to Zucco.

"What were you doing with my brother?" I was growling now.

"Money. Wayne will pay anything for one of you, besides Haly wouldn't pay up. That sure fell on him! Hahahahahahaha!" I had to walk away to restrain myself. I walked to the car, determined to make sure my brothers were safe.

"Timmy are you okay?" I asked as  I approached the car. The 11 year old was practically in tears. 

"It's okay Timmy, no one is going to hurt you, any of you." I looked over and Jay was asleep on Damian's shoulder.

~

(4 months later)

"Kids, I would like you to meet our newest family member, Richard Grayson." Bruce walked in carrying yet another little boy.

~

Thank you for reading, please give me feed back and suggestions for upcoming chapters.

-Nikki