Chapter 2-Beth Part 1

Hey, I'm back! I would like to thank anyone would voted or commented on my story. I'm open to any suggestions for future chapters and all feedback is good feed back. In this two-shot Dick-8, Jason-10, Tim-13, Stephanie-16, Damian-18, Cassie-22, and Terry-23. That is a picture of Beth above.

xXPage BreakXx

Terry's P.O.V

               "Jay, you need to work on stealth and Dickie, I wouldn't have noticed you if you weren't holding Jay's hand." What on Earth were they doing up at this hour, again. And why do they never smile anymore!

              "Why are you two up?"

              "We wanted to see if she would come home with you." Why would Jay and Dick care about that.

              "Is she here?" Dickie seemed frightened.

              "If you guys are referring to Beth, then no, she is not here. Now off to bed."

xXPage BreakXx

Dick's P.O.V

Beth is an evil witch that has ruined my relationship with my brother. This is how my last week went:

-"Terry can you help me with my homework?"

"Sorry Beth and I have a study session."

-"Will you drive me and Jay-Jay to his soccer game tonight?"

"Sorry kid, Beth and I are going to the movies."

-"Terry will you play with me?"

"Sorry, I have to go pick up Beth.

-This was a conversation we had over text, while I was on patrol. 

Dick                                                           

Where r u? U were supposed to meet me 2 hrs ago!

Terry

Sry, at dinner with Beth's family, sending B u'r coordinates

Dick

That won't help, he's offworld!

Terry

Sending RH, RR, and Rene. u'r coordinates. Sry gtg

Dick

Hlp

He go in so much trouble, because Black Mask would have  killed all of us, if it hadn't been for Green Arrow and Speedy. To make matters worse Beth started beating me and Jason. Tim knows, but when he went to tell someone she threatened to hurt Terry, so now Tim just helps us with our wounds. Tomorrow Steph and Cass are going out with Beth for a girls day and with Dami's help we're going to spy on them.

xXPage BreakXx

Cassie's P.O.V

              "So, Beth, we wanted to talk to you. We just wanted to let you know that if you hurt Terry in any way we. will. break. you!" I was totally caught off guard for what happened next. She laughed. Beth just burst out laughing. I glanced at Steph to see she was sharing my expression.

              "I would never hurt Terry, I do everything to protect him. Like taking care of those two little twerps." Who was she talking about, if someone was bothering Terry he would have told us.

             "Who?" Steph took the word right out of my mouth.

            "Annoying birds one and two are always wasting his time, so I plan to rid Terry of them, permanently." 

           "Wait did you just say birds, as in Dickie-Bird and Jay-Bird?"

          "Yes, why?" Oh she is so dead!

         "Ah ha! We got that confession on camera!" I turned to see Dick on Damian's shoulders and Tim had his hand on Jason's shoulder. In Jason's hands was a cell phone, video recording us. Sometimes I'm proud to call them my brothers. 

        "And we just sent it to Bruce and Terry!" I hadn't seen Dickie this happy in months, on the other hand  Beth was fuming.

xXPage BreakXx

Terry's P.O.V 

       "Bruce did you..."

      "Yes are they with her?"

      "Yeah, they're at the mall." I ran out of the house after Bruce. I can't believe Beth did all that. Now that I think about it, every time Dick or Jay wanted to do something with me I had something with Beth. And everytime Birdie tried to talk to me, Beth called. In fact I haven't had any quality time with any of my brother's since I started dating her! Oh god, what will happen when she finds out I saw the video!

      "Bruce, hurry up we have to get there before she hurts Dick!" Realization dawned on his face as my words sunk in. We jumped into the car. I've seen Bruce drive really recklessly in the batmobile, but now that he can be an openly worried parent, it was insane.

xXPage BreakXx 

Dick's P.O.V

      "I swear, Bitch, you will pay for ruining my plans!"

xXPage BreakXx

I usually hate cliff hangers, but they are so much fun to write.  Now, I have a couple questions about Chapter 3-Beth Part 2.

1)Should Beth be a supervillain (Which villain) or just a down right bitch?

2) Can I add sexual content?

3) What should my next chapter be about?

Thank you for reading!

-Nikki

P.S. I won't update until i hear more feedback, please answer the questions above or updates will be slow.