Chapter 4-Family Reunion

So I'm sorry. I got locked out of my account and was too lazy to find the password, but then I got some amazing feedback from so many readers I had to update. Keep it up love you guys. Alrighty, on with the story then. This is an idea I had a while ago and have never read anything like it. So sorry it took so long for me to update. This chapter takes place during season 2. Here are the ages:
Terry 31
Cassandra 30
Damian 28
Stephanie 26
Tim 23
Jason 20
Dick 18

Jason POV

         "I can not believe you managed to get everybody in the same place at the same time. Even Batman can't do that these days." Dick scoffed at my statement and I sent him a defense look. 

         "You and I both know that no one in this family would dare to defy Alfred. That is why everyone is gonna show up." Dick thinks he's so much smarter than me cause he's going to college. Well fuck him cause I don't need college. Though it does make sense Alfred would be the one to bring us all back together, we haven't all been under the same roof in about 5 years. Five years ago Terry took his girlfriend and Cass and went to China. Terry works for the Chinese branch of Wayne Enterprises while Cass is a translator and Cass parades around as a hero at night. Damian is running the Bludhaven branch of WE and Steph is in school somewhere for God knows what. Tim is running his father's hospital and is the only one besides Dick who is still around the manor sometime. I run a gang and Dick is just starting college. It is gonna be quite the adventure seeing everyone together, last time no one ended on good terms. Dick and I got into a fight about Batman, Damian and Bruce aren't speaking, Steph and Tim  are fighting about their relationship I think, and everyone is mad at Ter and Cass for moving to freaking China and not visiting. Speaking of Dick...

          "You know what Dick-head if you can't take the heat then maybe you should get out of the kitchen." I glare at him from my spot on the counter. 

          "Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you're abusing the privilege!" Dick hissed from his side, leaning against the sink.

          "If you're gonna be a smart ass first you need to get smart." I threw back.

          "Oh, I will be cause unlike some people I'm not throwing my life away." He looked so smug like he hadn't been planning that for weeks.

           "Throwing my life away? I'm doing something I enjoy no just following in Bruce's footsteps because you think you have to. You are your own person and you matter just as much as Batman." My gaze softened. My little brother thought it was his responsibility to take up the mantle. He doesn't realize we would never let that happen, not to our baby brother.

Damian POV

           "Father." I approached his desk with the intent of speaking of the will. Not only his but what of Batman as well. Todd informed me of Grayson's situation and I intend to fix it today.

           "Damian. Glad you could make it." He didn't even look up. He has only ever cared about us when it was an emergency, never anything mundane.

            "We need to speak of what will have to Batman if anything were to happen to you. As well as who would take over your company. Are you aware Grayson is majoring in business to take over your company and is mentally preparing himself to be Batman." Father placed down his pen and released a long sigh.    

"Of course I know what Dick is doing. If he wants to be Batman or run Wayne Tech I'll name him my successor. But I'm going to assume you have a problem with that." He looked at me, his head cocked slightly to the side. Challenging me.

"Yes we do. No way is Grayson going to lose himself as Batman. Or as Wayne Tech president. He is going to be a cop like he has always dreamed. McGinnis has agreed to move back to Gotham and take on both mantles. Grayson and you do not have a choice. McGinnis is bringing Cain and his family here, not only for the holidays, for good." Having said my piece, I left, not wanting to be in my Father's presence any longer. Tomorrow everyone would be home for Thanksgiving dinner and that was going to be hell.