The Sky People V2

Tom's P.O.V:

"Oh I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, du du du, there they are standing in a row! Big ones small ones du de du de du..." Sonja sang dancing around in the grass. Tucker was sitting down next to me, about to fall asleep in the grass when Dec came running out of his house.

"GUYS! WE GOT A BIG PROBLEM!" He said running over. He stopped when he got to us and leaned over putting his hands on his knees from exhaustion. I laughed. 

"Did that short little jog make you that tired Dec?" I asked laughing. He looked at me with annoyance. 

"Tom, this is serious! They finally got here! After five years of tracking them while they where falling, they finally got here!" He said standing up strait. I looked at Tucker with confusion. 

"Wait, who are we talking about again?" I asked tilting my head at Tucker. Tucker shook his head.

"Our other world selves, ring a bell? We've been tracking them for about four years." He said waving his hands in the air. I thought for  a moment. 

"Oh! Oh yea..." I said trailing off. Hmm, I kinda feel like an idiot. 

"Hey, whats going on?" Sonja asked running over and jumping into Tucker lap. She kissed him and sat down on the grass. 

"THEY FINALLY GOT HERE!" Dec yelled throwing his hands up in the air."HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO FRICKIN SAY IT!?"

"Wait, who got here?" She asked. Dec's face turned red and he opened his mouth to yell when Sonja waved her hand and green mist formed around Dec's mouth, when the mist disappeared duct tape was on it. Tucker and I collapsed to the ground laughing. 

"I know who they are." Sonja said with a smile. Ever since we began our training, Sonja became a bit of a comedian, and she even had a since of humor. But the big difference is that Tucker and Sonja have been dating for the last three years. While Tucker, well Tucker has become a lot less uptight. You would think becoming all powerful gods would make you really cautious, but with Tucker he became less uptight. After finding out about Mianite not supporting him, he became a little bit of a rebel. Now then your probably wondering about me, well I've grown even stronger (Hard to believe, I know but true!) and even more handsome. (Even harder to believe but it's true!)

"TOM! GET OVER HERE NOW!" Jordan screamed from her house. I got up hastily as she stomped over to where we where sitting. 

"Yes...?" I asked shyly. 

"DID YOU DO IT?!" She yelled. I looked back at Tucker and Sonja and they where just looking away and whistling. 

"Did I do what?" I asked, mentally preparing an exit strategy for what ever might come. 

"THERE IS A PUMPKIN DRESSED UP IN, a questionable dancers outfit, AND JEFFREY IS WRITTEN IN SHARPIE ON IT!" She yelled, her eyes seemed to be on fire. 

"Wait, I thought his name was Jerry?" Tucker asked. 

"I thought it was Jonathon." Sonja said looking Tucker. Tucker shrugged. 

"Well whats the matter with the pumpkin?" Dec asked looking at Jordan. "I mean, a pumpkin cant be that bad..." Jordan gave him the 'you take his side, you die' look. He quickly stopped talking. 

"He out it in my bed. With roses around it." She said getting really mad. I couldn't help it any more I started laughing my butt off. Tucker, Dec, and Sonja soon joined in. Jordan's face slowly turned back to it's normal shade as she started to laugh. She came up and whispered in my ear. 

"Do that again, and you are really going to regret it." She whispered. Then she kissed my cheek and walked over to Dec. Oh yea, did I forget to mention that we're a thing now? Well, we are. Sonja calls us Syndisparklez. It's kinda funny. She hates it, so I love it.

"So they finally got here?" Jordan asked Dec. He nodded enthusiastically. 

"Well, lets hope that Ianite gets there first." She said. Dec nodded in agreement. Then we all sat down and started talking.

Reddington's P.O.V:    

"Gaurdian Skipper!" A captain yelled. He ran up to me panting. "Sir, we have guards set up around the area." He said panting. I nodded and he ran off to what ever captain he reports to. Well, time to go see the 'Sky People'. I looked around, there where trees everywhere. I looked over and ran towards the giant crater. I slid down the crater, it was at least 100 yards deep. ( Thats about one football field deep for you Americans!) I finally got down to the bottom. No way, I could recognize them. There was one that looked like a zombie, but he had the exact features like Tom. One had a orange hoodie with fox ears on it and a fox tail on her pants, she looked exactly like Sonja. One guy looked like some sort of strange animated character, he had a red hat and he looked exactly like Tucker. One had on a black suit, red and black sunglasses, and a cape, he kinda looked like Jordan. You know, if Jordan was a guy. Everyone started to get up. The guy who looked like Tucker slowly got up. 

"So, I guess we stopped falling?" He said slowly getting up.  Everyone started to get up moaning about their butts. 

"Uhh my money maker!" The girl who looked like Sonja said standing up, rubbing her butt.

"Oh, that's not your money make Sonja!" The guy who looked like Tucker said laughing. They saying oh, over and over again. There was also a girl who looked like Martha. Then, there was a guy who looked exactly like Dianite when he was in his demon form, except he was wearing a business suit. Then there was a guy in a blue cloak, and he had on red face paint. He looked exactly like that kid I trained a couple of years ago, then he ran away. The guy who looked like Jordan stood up and saw me, he froze. The people who looked like Tucker, Tom, and Sonja also stood still and stared at me. 

"Skipper?" The guy who looked like Jordan asked while he walked forward. I stood still, if these people where bad guys... Then the guy who looked like Jordan ran forward and hugged me. I went stiff.

"Skipper! I thought I would never see you again!" He said. I back up and smiled.

"I can't believe we're actually home!" He yelled. I quickly stepped back, trying to resist the urge to pull out my sword. The guy who looked like Tom got a goofy smile on his face. 

"Hey Tucker, who's gonna die first this time?" He said bringing out a sword and running towards the guy who looks like Tucker. They all started to laugh as he brought the sword towards his throat. What the heck?! He's killing his friends just for the heck of it?! I got out my sword and swung it around. I giant purple bubble formed around us. Everyone was frozen in time. They all looked around in surprise. 

"Now then, let's get you to the End. Lord Ianite and Vacuous to want to speak to you. And by the way, I have never seen any of you before. Welcome to Irus." I said. Then we where all teleported to the End.