Redeem

Third Person P.O.V:
It rained blood for five days. All the towns burned along with all the Mianite soldiers. About 1/2 of his army was wiped out in Syndicate's purge. All the citizens in the cities though, where miraculously spared from the death. All the people where somehow put into a deep sleep inside all of their houses. Mianite retreated back to his castle to lick his wounds and repair his pride of being defeated so easily by a 'false god'. When it finally stopped the King of Shadows came to visit Mianite.

"So this is what you do? After all the bragging about you being better than your brothers and your grandchildren, you cant beat the most cocky one!?" He screamed at Mianite. Mianite flinched at the sound of the screaming god.

"But it's ok." The King of Shadows said, coming forward quietly. "I have an idea for you to redeem your self." Mianite looked up.

"What do I need to do?" He asked. The King of Shadows had an evil smile on his face.

"Kill Tucker." 

Tom's P.O.V:

"Tom, are you ok?" Tucker asked coming up and sitting next to me. I was on the front porch of Jordan's house. I was thinking about what I did. I don't really remember the fight with Mianite. I just remember the rage that I felt towards him. I do know what thing, i'm not at all sorry about what I did. Balanced is restored, so why do I feel so strange. I kept having this feeling that something really bad is going to happen. But how could that happen? I thought I taught Mianite a lesson in that fight.

"Hey, Tom you ok?" Tucker, a worried smile on his face. 

"I don't know Tucker." I said tiredly. I ran my fingers through my hair, thinking about that feeling I keep having.  

"What do you mean?"Tucker asked worriedly.

"I, I don't know. I just have a really bad feeling in my gut." I said. Tucker started to think.  

"Tom, don't worry!" He said with a smile. "We're gods! Every thing will be all right!" I started to smile, maybe he was right. I started to chuckle.

"Yea, I guess you're right." I said smiling. "Well I guess I got to go!" I said standing up. 

"What do you mean?" Tucker asked.

"Oh, Dianite called me awhile ago. He said he wanted to have a meeting with me after my purge." I said standing up. I clapped my hands and a portal of fire formed around me. I waved and stepped into the portal. 

Sonja's P.O.V:

I walked out of my house. I was sweating a lot and was breathing hard. I was doing research about a new kind of magic. It's called blood magic, and it is pretty dang cool. I walked out and saw Tucker standing on my front porch, staring off into the sky. 

"Hey Tucker, what's up?" I asked going over and giving him a kiss on his cheek. I gave him a hug and sat down.

"Hey Sonja. How was your research?" Hey asked looking down at me. 

"It's going really well! I'm almost done with it! I even came up with a name for it, it's called Blood Magic.!" I said excitedly. He looked at me and smiled. But something was off about hid face. His face usually has a sort of boyish charm. He always looks like he has a new prank ready. But today he looks like he was worried. Like something was bothering him.

"Tucker, what's the matter?" I asked standing up. 

"Well, Tom said something earlier about him being worried." Tucker said. "And now that I think about it, I think something is up too." He said starring off into the distance. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. Tucker shrugged and looked off into the distance. 

"Well, I just have a bad feeling. Hey, will you do me a favor? Will you go and stay in the End?" Tucker asked looking at me. What? Why does he want me to go to the End?

"Why?"I asked. He smiled at me.

"I just want to keep you safe, please for me?" He asked looking at me with a smile. I looked at him and sighed.

"Yea, I guess so." I said with a sigh. I snapped my fingers and a portal of green fire appeared behind me. "Well, I guess i'll see you later." I said stepping into it.

Third Person P.O.V:

"Mianite, you know the plan. Lets go." The King of Shadows said. Mianite nodded. His eyes glazed over. The King of Shadows waved his hand and a black portal formed in front of him. Both walked into the portal and they where teleported to the 'false gods' home. The King of Shadows smiled and looked around. Mianite turned around when he heard a sound. He turned and saw Hellgrind walking in the field. Hellgrind looked at Mianite and his face widened in surprise, then fear. Hellgrind quickly started to run towards Tucker's house.

"Kill him." The King of Shadows whispered to Mianite. Mianite didn't even hesitate. He quickly ran up to him and created a golden sword out of thin air. He stabbed Hellgrind in the chest, Mianite's eyes had no look of sorrow or regret. In fact his eyes where glazed over, no emotion in his eyes. Hellgrind spat blood as Mianite removed his sword. He fell forward, dead on the ground. Mianite turned and saw Tucker walking out of his house yawning. Tucker turned and saw Mianite. Tucker saw Hellgrind's body and his face contorted into rage. 

"Mianite, what have you done?" He asked angrily. Tucker clapped his hands and a crystal sword militarized in front of him.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Kill him!" The King of Shadows said laughing. Mianite nodded and ran forward. He raised his sword and tried to stab Tucker in the chest. Tucker was about to parry, but he hesitated. The sword went through his chest, his blood splattering all over Mianite. Tucker's face had an expression of shock. Then he smiled.

"Well Mianite...you finally did it. You finally got rid of a false god..."Tucker said with a smile. His eyes looked at Mianite, then his eyes slowly glazed over and became un-focused. 

"Tucker..." Mianite said slowly. "No..I...I didn't mean too..." His eyes started to un-glaze, the blackness from his eyes retreating. "No...I wasn't thinking right..." Mianite looked at The King of Shadows with a look of rage.

"What did you do to me?!" Mianite screamed at him. The King of Shadows smiled.

"I just gave you the extra push, the more you started to hate the new gods, the more you let the darkness in. My darkness. So thank you, because thanks to you there is one less god that I have to take care of." He said with a smile. 

"No..No...No! I didn't kill Tucker it was you!" Mianite yelled pleadingly. The King of Shadows smiled, looking down at the body of the young god. 

"You can believe that, but what will your brothers think?"The King of Shadows said. Then he snapped his fingers and Mianite was teleported back to his castle. The look of shock still on his face.

"No...Tucker."

So yea, if any of you are confused about what just happened please leave a comment on what you where confused about and i'll try to clear it up! Yea, Tucker went bye bye, I wonder what is going to happen next? Maybe Sonja gets mad and goes on a rampage to kill Mianite? IDK!-Ghostwarrier