A look in her past

Perci's p.o.v

----- *trigger warning sexual/physical abuse--

As I was walking down New York, I noticed that little things have changed. New buildings, new people, new hotdog stands. It was weird, not being completely familiar with my surroundings. Especially one that I had grown up it.

Gabe, Gabe wasn't the best parent. But he certainly wasn't the worst. Sure he abused me, verbally and physically, but most of the time he didn't want me around him, which ment i could go outside and such.

Mr.Fontaine was a different story. He was creepy. He didn't want his precious daughter near vile people, yet he was one himself. He would beat me, then hug me. He said he was sorry, that he loves me, that I just need to be a good girl and he woudnt do it again. Each time I would forgive him.

Daddy loves me, he's just looking out for me, that's why he hits me. It's ok. I wont get hit if I'm a good girl.

Unlike Gabe, Mr.Fontaine made me call him daddy. Not dad, daddy. I believed that he truly did love me. He fed me, bathed me, tucked me in, kissed me. He did what daddy's do. I was wrong. He would touch what wasn't supposed to be touched. I was young, very young. I didn't know the difference.

I, now, absolutely despise that man. He made me think what Gabe did was acceptable. He ruined my innocence. It's a wonder how he somehow ended up in a tub face down.

I shook my head. I shouldn't be getting into my thoughts on an unfamiliar road. I walked passed an ally which was full of mortals. One saw me looking and gave me a wolfish grin.

"Hey pretty. Watcha doin all by yourself on this beautiful night? Wanna hang with us. You'll have a good time."

I groaned. I didn't want to deal with this. Not today. I was already fed up with all the campers threatening me, and the feeling of someone watching me. I assumed it was Hermes, seeing as my father asked him to watch over me, but I wasn't so sure. Wasn't Hermes super busy, you know, with all the mail and watching over others that pray to him?

Oh well, I'll thank him later. Right now I have to deal with this guy.

   "No thanks. Good night's aren't really my thing. Thanks though!"

"Aw, come on mami, it's just one night."

  "Mommy? You have mommy issues," I threw my hand around his neck "Thats great! I have daddy issues. Maybe we could work it out?" I got closer to him lips almost touching his.

  "And how might that be?" He asked, voice husky.

  "Oh you know," I moved away, "you could feed me, tell me bed time stories, tuck me in. You could provide everything for me; clothes, food, etc. You know...daddy?"

He pushed me off of him and left. I giggled, I can't believe that worked! I rounded the corner, and felt nervousness creeping up in me as I saw my mother's house. What if she didn't want me? I mean, I know my mother would never kick me out the house, but what if she is tired of worrying about if her daughter is alive?

   I womaned up and walked towards the apartment. I knocked. No answer. I sighed and knocked again. This time there was an answer, only, it wasn't from someone I expecting.

   Poseidon opened the door. I, because of being a demi god, automatically assumed the worse. What happened? Did something happen with my parents? Are they ok? He grinned.

  "Perci, nice to see you again. Paul and Sally are currently out on a vacation."

  "So, why are you here?"

"Ah, I was watching you, so I flashed here so i could let you in myself."

I walked in and smiled at the place. Not much has changed. I walked over the whole apartment, taking in everything as I new I would not be back soon. As I was walking to my room, I noticed that the guest rooms door had been painted with the name Grayson on it. I walked past, not minding it.  I walked in my room and grabbed some money and drachmas. I keep some there incase I ever do happen to drop by and need some. It seems my thinking has been put to good use.

    I grabbed a suitcase, and shoved some underwear, socks, and *cough* girl necessities *cough*. None of my old clothes, bras or even underwear for that matter would fit me. But bras and underwear are fucking expensive so my girls are going to have to squeeze tight.

    When I was done, I went to the kitchen and grabbed some non perishable food items. I grabbed a note and thanked my mom and Paul and left the apartment.

  --time skip----

      Ok, so maybe the girls coudnt squeeze in there for long. I went to a Victoria Secret near by because, hey, if your going to steal, at least get the good stuff. I walked in and headed straight to the underwear section. Letting the humidity in the air leak into the wiring for the cameras, I waited a moment before I took them, a few shirts, leggings, and left.

    Ah, water powers can be wonder sometimes.

   "Phew! Never think I'd see the courageous Perci Jackson stealing bras!"

In the corner stood Apollo in all his glory. Why he was in a Victoria Secret? The world may never know. Most likely because he was a pervert, but we don't talk about that.

   "Ya, well, when you have nowhere to go and nothing to wear you kinda have to."

  "Anyway, that wasn't what u was here to tell you, Perci." He was here to tell me something? "Be careful. Something is coming your way. Whether good or bad, it's unknown. Seeing as you've already been treated unfairly many times, I decided to warn you. Please take my warning to heart and don't try to be heroic. Please Perci. I'm worried."

   Why would Apollo be worried about me?

"Because Perci. Your special. You saved us, ME many times. I think it's about time we do something in return."

Annddd he read my mind.

"Thank you Apollo. It's nice to know everything I did wasn't for nothing. It's nice to know I have someone to look out for me."

Cheeks tinted red, he smiled back.

"Anytime Perc!"

With that, and a hug, he left.

I kept walking, not knowing where to go. I was a hundred times more wary now. Should I go down there? No, too dark. I sighed, this was tiring. Deciding that it was dark enough to start resting, I climbed a tree, laid down my bag, and slept.

---------------
  Updated: 1.19.18
Word count: 1,231

Ah! I redid this chapter because I didn't like the old one. There was a little perpollo, but I don't know what pairing I want. Percico? Perpollo? Perci x harem?