Chapter Three: Scars

I sighed and leaned back into the bathroom wall. Scars covered my body. Some were from the car crash, some were from my father, some were from myself. When I stopped talking, I resorted to cutting. It was what I thought I had to do. I heard a knock on the door and I stood up quickly, very aware that the red stood out on my skin. I shoved myself against the door and groaned. 

"Are you alright, Jasey?" asked Jordan's voice. What a stupid question. I gritted my teeth and felt the door move a little from behind me. "Jasey, let me in, please?" 

I grunted and stared shaking my head. He couldn't see me, but I know he understood I was saying no. 

"Jasey, I have clothes for you. Come on, please?" 

Reluctantly, I slid away from the door. It creaked open and I hid my arms and legs. I saw Jordan eye me carefully, then he sighed through his nose. "Here's some clothes. This is Oli's sweater...these are my sweats." 

Underwear. I signed. I need underwear.

"Alright, hold on." He muttered, turning pink. He turned around and shut the door, then he came back, holding a pair of boxers. "Here. Will these do?" 

Bra, you idiot. I need a bra. I watched as he sighed. 

"We don't have anything like...wait...hang on." He turned around again. I grunted and slowly slid on the boxers and then the sweatpants. Any other situation, I would be giggling like a maniac, but this time, I was seriously regretting ever wanting to go to Warped Tour. 

"Here." Jordan said happily. "I found this. Someone threw it to Lee and he kinda kept it. You can have it if you want...I hope it fits you." 

I raised an eyebrow at the lacy bra that was in Jordan's hand. He smiled grimly at me and handed it to me. I frowned deeply and made a face. He chuckled. "I'll be back in a few minutes." He told me, shutting the door behind him. I pulled on the bra and then shoved the sweater over my head. I stared at myself in the mirror and instantly began to cry. The sobs wracked through my body and I started to shake. I wanted to go home...HOME. I wanted to go home. I was homesick. What were they going to do to me? Were they going to kill me? They killed that other guy without even meaning to! Were they going to do the same thing to me?

I gasped loudly and curled into a ball, my heart racing slightly faster than usual. I was so fucking scared. The door opened and a hand wrapped around my arm. 

"Get up." said the voice. I looked up and saw Matt frowning at me. He looked concerned and a little annoyed. I started signing to him furiously. 

Let me go! Let go! You're hurting me! Stop-Matt pulled my hand down to my side and stared at me in the eyes. 

"I have no idea what you're fucking saying." He leaned his head a little to the left and smirked a little bit. "I don't even think you're a real mute. I think you can talk, but you're too much of a pussy to do it." 

I bit my lip and let a strangled groan escape my lips. Matt had a smug smile on his lips and he dug his fingernails into my wrist. I gave a weird screeching noise and ripped my arm away from him, skin tearing. I could already feel blood coming up quickly. Matt's eyes widened slightly as he stared at the cream colored sweater I was wearing. 

"Is that blood?" He whispered, taking a step towards me. I shook my head and took a step back. "Stop." He warned, holding out a hand, but I turned and bolted. I opened the door, trying to stay out of Matt's grasp. It never occurred to me that it looked like I was escaping. "HEY! GET BACK HERE!"

I ran, not looking for an exit, just looking for a way to escape from Matt. 

I saw Jordan's tall figure, leaning against the wall talking to Lee and Oli. I stumbled into Jordan and buried my face into his chest.