Chapter Six: The Great Escape

"Good morning." Jordan mumbled, opening the door. I glanced at him, rubbing sleep from my eyes. He held a platter for me and as promised, a glass cup. I looked at him and he nodded. He leaned over and un-cuffed me. 

"I trust you." he whispered. I nodded and grabbed the glass of water. I threw the water in his face and he gave a shout. I smashed the glass and leaped from the bed, grabbing his hair, forcing him down to my height. I pressed the glass to his throat. 

"Jordan?" asked the voice of Matt. I sank my teeth into my lip and half dragged Jordan out of the room with me.

"What the fuck?" shouted Oli. I pressed the glass harder against Jordan's throat. 

"What the hell's going-" Vegan started, then he saw the scene. I stood in front of all four boys, holding Jordan in front of me. 

"What are you doing, Jasey?" Lee breathed. I snarled at him and tapped the broken glass against Jordan's throat. 

"Hey..." Matt said, taking a step to me. 

"Don't come any closer!" I shouted, shocked at my own voice. My heart was thudding so fast and I could hear the sharp pained gasps coming from Jordan. I forced him on his knees and I grinned in satisfaction. I was pulling his hair hard and it was hurting him. "Don't come any closer or I'll slit his fucking throat." 

"Jasey..." Matt stopped in his tracks and held his hands out. "What do you want?" 

"I want to go home." I said forcibly. Jordan started to whimper. "SHUT UP!" I roared, slamming my knee into his back. He gave out a groan and he clenched his fists. 

"You can go home." Oli pleaded. "We promised." 

"You and I both know that's not true." I snarled. "So, I'm making it happen. Jordan and I are leaving. He's bringing me home. Do you have a problem with that?" 

Vegan made a gesture, but I yanked back on Jordan's hair, the glass waving in his face. "Don't make me do this," 

"I don't think you have it in you." Lee said, his head cocking to the side. Jordan made a noise. 

"Lee, don't say that...I don't want to die!" Jordan was shaking. I almost broke character. "She already got me pretty bad-" 

"I said SHUT UP!" I dug the glass into his cheek and he howled. Lee turned pale. "Now, I'm leaving. Oli, give Jordan the keys." 

Oli fumbled in his pocket and pulled out the keys on the ring. He tossed them to Jordan and he caught them shakily. 

"Now, I'm leaving. I'm not going to tell anyone what I saw. But if you come after me, I'm calling the cops." 

They nodded and watched as I dragged Jordan away with me. Jordan stood and wobbled to the door. We were walking in sync now, my arm still holding him to me, the glass digging into his side. I forced him into the car and then joined him. "NOW DRIVE." I barked. Jordan shakily did as he told. I looked back at the house. No one was coming after us. 

I gave a sigh of relief and tossed the glass into the back seat. Jordan was laughing. 

"Wow, Jasey. I didn't know you had that in you." 

I smiled at him. There's a lot of surprises about me.

Jordan smiled. "So where to?" 

I sighed and watched as we pulled onto the high way. "The police station." I whispered. Jordan almost swerved into oncoming traffic. 

"What?! Jasey, you said-" 

"I'm not going to report you, you idiot." I laughed. "I'm going to tell them I ran away. I want to go home." 

Jordan sighed heavily. "Can I drop you off a few blocks from there?" 

I nodded and he smiled. "You're brave Jasey. I'm sorry we had to meet this way." 

I nodded at him. "I'm sorry too." 

Jordan grinned and pulled over. "Good bye, Jasey. I'm really sorry about all of this." He leaned over and hugged me tightly. 

"I'm sorry about your face." 

"I am too." Jordan smiled weakly at me. "Good luck." 

"Good luck to you too." I said, getting out of the car. Jordan nodded to me and then drove away, his middle finger out the window. I grinned at him. Good luck to Jordan. Good luck to them all.