Chapter Seven: The End

The man's name was Jakob Morris. He fell on one of the grips and cracked his neck on the bar. Oli made a statement saying he was going to miss the stage manager.

I was sitting backstage, my friend sitting next to me. She got backstage passes to Bring Me The Horizon's show. She was excited to go. She especially wanted a picture with Matt. I grinned to myself. Even though all of this happened, I understood why they panicked. Good thing I thought they were innocent. I went to the police station and told them after Warped Tour, I ran away. They brought me home and my parents were so happy to see me, I didn't even get in trouble. 

I still didn't speak. I didn't want to. I didn't have the need to. 

"Jasey, come on!" groaned Taylor. "just say something. At least say something to Oli. I'm sure they'd love to hear about the story when you ran away!" 

I chuckled. I scribbled on the notepad. No, shut the fuck up. She didn't know how to sign. She was too dumb to really care. 

She rolled her eyes at me. The door opened and I saw familiar faces. Oli noticed me, his eyes widening slightly. Lee stared at me, his mouth crooked. Matt's eyes blinked quickly, looking panicked. Vegan gasped a little. Jordan looked up and saw me. He paused slightly before extending a hand to Taylor. 

"Jordan. And you are?" He asked, his eyes trying to mask his surprise. 

"Tay." She grinned toothily at him. The rest of the band introduced themselves, their eyes not leaving me. Oli looked scared shitless. "This is my friend, Jasey. She doesn't talk. She's a mute. Always has been."

I rolled my eyes and shook hands with all of them. 

"Does she sign?" Jordan asked, his mouth quirking a bit to the side.

"Yeah." Tay said, her attention now on the others. 

I missed you. Jordan signed, his smile playful. 

I missed you too. I replied. I missed you too. 

THE END