PROLOGUE

Apartment 101: Secret Couple
Kim Junmyeon (Suho) Inherited this building from his grandfather, he has been living with his boyfriend Zhang Yixing (Lay) for 4 years. The problem is that his family doesn't know about them. How long can they keep their relationship as a secret?

Apartment 104: Old Couple
Kim Jong Dae(Chen) and Kim Minseok(Xiumin) have been a couple for 10 years. Minseok wants to get married but Jong Dae thinks they don't need to. Would they take their relationship to the next step or they'll be stuck on the same place?

Apartment 201: Young Couple
Oh Sehun and Luhan have been dating for a year, now they'll go live together. Will it be all fluffy as always or something is going to change?

Apartment 204: Sweet Couple Kim Jong In(Kai) met Do Kyungsoo in Highschool, to the outsiders Jong In seems to be the overprotective boyfriend to his sweet Do Kyungsoo,but the truth is that the cute owl boy has some temperament. Find out this sweet and funny couple.

Apartment 301: Love-Hate Couple
Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol aren't a couple, they just share the apartment, but everyone mistook their relationship. Baekhyun needed a place to stay and Chanyeol needed extra cash. But their relationship isn't really good. They are worst than a dog and a cat. The diva vs the modest

Apartment 304: Dumb couple.
Huang Zi Tao is a hard work and rookie in the modeling world who secretly loves his hyung and Wu Yi Fan is a model who loves to tease the poor kid. But they are too proud to realize their own feelings. Will they notice or will they forget about each other?

A New Fanfiction inspired on the Kdrama also called 'the Lover'.

Story is originally mine. :)