"STEP BY STEP" 단계별

#201 Oh Sehun's Pov
Oh Sehun,21, korean, studing dancing in college. I just move to a new apartment with my boyfriend Xi Luhan, 26, chinese, he owns a caffe.

We've been together for a year and now we've moved to live together. I'm so excited.

Well I'm cold, serious but when it comes to Luhan he maskes me so happy. Always so cheerful and playful.

Actually we sleep in different rooms. It was his idea, I guess since we haven't take that step, he might be afraid of me or something.

I woke up with some knocks on my door.

"Sehun-ah! Good morning, get ready I'm making the breakfast" he said happily.

I got up, tidy my room and took a quick shower

We met 2 years ago. On his caffe. I was beating up, he took care of me. And well a year and a half ago, I confessed to him.

"So this weekend I'm free. What do you want to do Lu?" I asked.

"Mmm...Let's go to the zoo!" He said cheerfully

" Ok. You don't have to work?" I asked

"No, I'll let Kyunggie to take care. I'll call him later" he said.

We dressed and took our things to leave home. We were about to take the elevator when the front door opened.

"Oh,Kyungsoo!!" Luhan went and hug the short guy.

He looked pretty surprised. The tall tanned guy from behind tensed and grabbed the short boy, separating him from Luhan.

"Who are you?" He asked coldly.

I step infront of Luhan

"Why do you care? It has nothing to do with you" I said.

"I wasn't talking to you" The tanned guy said

"Come on guys...he's my boyfriend Oh Sehun" Luhan introduce me

"Oh finally I meet him. I'm DO Kyungsoo and he's my boyfriend Kim Jong In" Kyungsoo explained

"Hum" we scoffed.

We entered the elevator.
"Ah,right! Kyunggie, could you be in charge of the caffe this weekend? I have something to do" Luhan asked him.

"Sure hyung" the owl boy smiled.

"Great, I'll be counting on you. If anything happens, tell me. I see we are neighborhood. So cool" they laugh

***

"I cant stand that guy" I grumble

"Who? Jong In? He is nice just a little jealous I guess" he smiled.

Seriously he can't read the atmosphere.

I got near him, I was about to kiss him but he turned around embarrased.

"Em...I'll see you later, Sehun-ah" he waved goodbye.

It's been a while since we last kiss. Doesn't he want me touch him? What's wrong with him?

<

<

"Sehun-ah let's go there" Luhan run towards the tigers cage.

He was so excited. He even woke me up early because he wanted us to go riht away to the zoo.

"Look they are so cute" he took many pictures of them.