Chapter 3

Adrien's POV

I collapse on my couch. Plagg floats beside me, eating a piece of Camembert. I glanced at my phone. The lock screen was still of Ladybug. I held it to my chest and took a deep breath. No matter how much my ex wanted me to change the lock screen, I still kept it of my Lady. I had dated a model in America named Mar who my father adored. He was always asking when we were going to get married. Yeah, totally. I broke up with her a few days prior and she had been begging me to take her back. "Please Adrien." She wept. "I have nothing here without you." I ignored all her calls. Suddenly, the floor started to shake and a monster arose from the building. Plagg smirked at me. "Plagg, claws out!"

Marinette's POV

I was helping Nath when the floor started to shake and the monster appeared. Nathanaël nodded and I transformed and kissed his cheek. As I approached the Eiffel Tower, I saw a flash of black leather and golden hair. "Cat Noir?" I called out. He turned when he saw me. It was definitely Cat Noir. His suit was the same, but he had definitely aged since the last time I saw him. His hair was shorter for sure, but his build was flawless. "Ladybug?" He asked, his eyes wide open. I smiled a little at my partner. "Ladybug!" He cried. "I've missed you." He wept. "Okay Cat, I get it." Then he tried to kiss me. "Cat," I began. "I've missed you. I thought about you everyday." "Cat,..." "I love you." "Cat..." "I really do." "Cat, I'm engaged."