Chapter 10

Adrien's POV

I look at Marinette. "Yes." She grabs my shirt and kisses me. She wasn't kidding. When our lips break, she goes to the door. "Well, I guess I need to talk to Nathanaël." She says softly. I nod. "Want some backup?" I ask. She nods. We walk into the apartment. "Nathanaël!" She yells. Nathanaël's head shoots up from the covers, trying to cover Alix's pink hair. "Don't pretend she's not there Nathanaël." She orders. "Marinette, please." He begs. "It was an accident. Think about all we've been through together." "Like what?" She booms. "You slapping and mocking me? I thought married couples don't do this!" I rest my hand on her shoulder. "Alix, leave. Now." Alix walks guilty out of the apartment. "Adrien," she says, turning to me. "I can take it from here."

Marinette's POV

As soon as Adrien leaves, I turn back to Nathan. His cheeks are bright red. "I thought I could trust you with my secret!" I yelled. "Mari, please..." "How long have you been in a relationship with her?" "Mari..." "Tell me. Now." "A year." That's it. "Tikki, can you wipe his memory?" I ask. She nods. "With pleasure." Tikki growls advancing towards him. He backs away. "Marinette, please. I love you." "Yeah, sure. I hope when my child is born, they'll look nothing like you." His eyes widen. "We're expecting?" He asks, his bright blue eyes widening happily. I want to apologize, but snap out of it. "I'm expecting." I snap. "After what just happened, I don't think you deserve to be called Daddy or Papa. Or husband." Tikki sprinkles her dust over him and flies into my side purse. "Marinette, now you're just being ridiculous." He growls, advancing towards me. "I'm not Nathanaël. What else would a woman do if she found out her husband was cheating on her? Get a divorce, which is what I'm doing right now."