Chapter 7

Adrien's POV

I walk into the school, hesitantly adjusting my tie. It's been 10 years since I've seen everyone, minus Nino, Marinette, Alya and Nathanaël. A man walks towards me. He's taller than everyone else, his black hair styled in a sharp tip. If I remembered correctly, it was... "Kim?!" I asked. He grinned. "Adrien!" He exclaims. And of course, Chloe overhears. "Adrikins!" She exclaims, throwing herself around me. "What happened to your hair!" She cries. I run my fingers through it. It is a little shorter and tamer than it was when I left. "I got it cut." I reply, looking for Marinette. "Well, grow it back." She orders. Mar did make me cut it, and I do like it short, but at the same time, I want to grow it back too. I see Marinette come in with Nathanaël. And Marinette looks stunning.

Marinette's POV

Tikki floats next to me outside the school as I try to adjust Nath's red tie. "Mari, it's fine." He says, pulling on his dark gray jacket. "Marinette!" Tikki exclaims. "You have to go in now unless you want Alya to have a panic attack." Nath nods. "She's right. We have to go." With at least half a dozen protests, he drags me into the school. Chloè smirks when she sees me. "Well, the ugly duckling found a prince?" She asks. "Drop it Chloè." Nathan says, clasping my hand tighter. She smirks and walks away, but not before she notices my ring. Adrien comes towards us. "Marinette. Nathanaël." He greets. "Hi Adrien." I reply. "I've been meaning to ask, when are you two getting married?" "Next week." Nath says proudly. "We have a extra invitation. Would you like to come?" Adrien nods. "Sure. Is the witch going to be there?" He asks, gesturing to Chloè. "Thankfully, no." I reply. Nathan nods. "Where do I have to be and at what time?" "Park next to Marinette's parents house. About 2:30." "Got it."

Don't worry, Adrien and Marinette will be a thing, we just need someone to test their relationship. Hm...