Chapter 11

Adrien's POV

I sigh as I watch the TV screen. Marinette filed her divorce on Nathanaël earlier today. Right now, they're screaming obscenities at each other. Plagg floats next to me. "Aren't you going to make them shut up?" He asks, munching on a wheel of Camembert. I groan. "Plagg, of all the fights I've fought, this is not one of them." Now it's his turn to groan. "Adrien, you have to do something." "Like what?" I ask. "Invite Marinette to play Minecraft?" Plagg raises his invisible eyebrows and smirks. "Oh god."

Marinette's POV

I throw my engagement ring at Nathanaël. "Please Marinette," he begs. (A/N: I'm not doing any of this to Nathanaël because I don't like him, it's because he and Alix would be super cute together. And so would Marinette and Adrien. And Nathan is cute.) "I've made up my mind." I say, ignoring his pleas. I shove the last remaining pieces of fabric into my bag. "Bye Nathanaël." I say. "Have a nice life." As I walk past Adrien's apartment, I hear him arguing with someone. "Mar, I told you. I'm in love with someone else. A girl who is actually there for me when I need her." A pause. "Mar, at this point, I don't care. I haven't admitted my feelings, but I will. I don't care what you say at this point." He storms out and crashes into me. "Sorry Marinette." He says, running his fingers through his short blonde hair. "It's fine." I reply. "What was going on between you and Nathanaël?" He asks. "I could hear you to arguing." I blush. "He didn't want me to leave, but here I am." I say, gesturing to my over-packed car. As I climb in, Adrien grabs my hand. "Marinette," he begins. "I think I'm in love with you."

A/N: I think next chapter will be the last chapter (maybe) but I do want to right a prequel and a sequel. Definitely a prequel. I honestly can't believe that I wrote this book in 3 days. That has got to be a record.