Before You Read

In which Louis has Alzheimer's Disease and Harry helps him remember all the memories from their youth, using some old photographs and each other.

-

Warning: major character death, smut, slight drug abuse, profanities, cross dressing

Updates: uh idk maybe Tuesday's? Not completely sure yet.

Note: This is a short story so probably about ten parts? I had this idea in my drafts for like a year now, lol. Anyways, I'm doing more research about Alzheimer's Disease (Dementia), but if you have anything you want to share about it or already know, please comment or message me it please. It'd be a lot of help, considering I'm going to make most of the story from my mind, gah.

Also: None of this is written to offend anyone, and this all is just a work of fiction. Much to my dismay, I do not own One Direction or any of the characters mentioned in this story. I believe strongly in Larry and if you have different opinions, then maybe this book isn't for you. However, if you still want to, give it a try. Just don't leave any harsh comments or else they'll be deleted. Please don't copy any of my works either, I work hard to write this all and it just isn't nice at all.

Thank you again and please comment what you think below! Love you all x