Coming Out With Aleks

Aleks was never one to speak his mind. He never talked about his feelings, unless he was talking to Eddie. He and Eddie are dating. Eddie has always been the supportive boyfriend. He never pushed Aleks into doing things, understanding that he's afraid. They didn't tell the fans yet because Aleks explained that he wasn't ready. The other guys know about their relationship, they try to get Aleks to come out. He always responds with the simple 'not everyone is like you guys'. Eddie is fine with Aleks, everything that Aleks did made him love him more. They were never affectionate in public. Both of them knew how much they loved each other. Today they went to the mall..

~

Aleks' POV-

Eddie and I were walking around the mall. Nothing special happening, just spending time together. Every so often we would push each other, someone would fall to the ground while the other laughs their ass off. I love being with Eddie. I want to express our relationship but I can't find the courage to. I feel horrible for holding him back. I always apologize, he just says 'we can work at our own pace. I love you and I will always be there to support you'

We went to buy some games and I saw two guys holding hands. If they can do it, why can't I? That's right, I'm a coward and afraid of everyone judging me when really, it's not that different from any other love. I love Eddie, I want to tell him in public, I want to show him public but-

"Hey Aleks?" Sly sounded panicked "are you okay?"

I then realized that I was crying

I shook my head "can you get the game? I- I need to go do something"

He leaned towards my ear "be safe babe"

He gave me a smile and I returned it. I walked home and sat in front of my camera.

I pressed record "hey guys, my name is ImmortalHD"

I took a deep breath "I haven't been the best boyfriend. I love my other so much but I've been scared. Scared of comments. I know, I sound pathetic. Go ahead and call me a pussy. I just thought you guys should know, I'm in love with SlyFoxHound. Yes, the SlyFoxHound, my bestfriend. He's also the most amazing and supportive person. Not only is he my bestfriend, he's also my lover, boyfriend, significant other, whatever the hell you want to say. I love him so much and I feel horrible for making him wait. Sorry Eddie, I love you babe. With that said, I'm ImmortalHD. Buy my shirts. I will see you guys later"

I uploaded the video, it only took a few minutes. A minute or so after it was uploaded I saw that Sly, liked, favorited, and added the video to a playlist. I heard footsteps and the door opening. I felt the familiar warm arms wrap around me

"I love you Aleks. You didn't have to do that" he looked at me with watery eyes

"I wanted to and you deserve it" I smiled back "I'm sorry for not doing anything earlier. I love you and I want everyone to know"

He let his tears fall and he silently sobbed into my shoulder. He looked up at me and rested his lips on mine. Our lips moved in perfect motion. He pulled away and I wiped his tears away

"Please don't cry" I said

"But you make me so happy" he replied

"Tears of happiness are fine I guess but I hate seeing tears stain your beautiful face, okay?"

He nodded "I love you so much Aleks"

He held me tighter

"I love you too"