Prologue

Eeew they are BI?

What the it's disgusting!

Exo is fucking gay gross.!

I love them! Please be with him forever

Exo will disband after this i swear! Haha

Stupids, they have hearts! And it is not they're fault being a bisexual!

Stop judging people!

Die chanbaek! Die exo bitches! You are so gross!!

I'm reading again all the comments in our IG and i felt so dissapointed. I thought they are our fans but what happened to them?! They judged us easily and they didn't think what we feel upon reading those comments. So what if WE are BISEXUAL. We didn't want this from the start, we just followed our heart and now our fucking fans judged us being a bi!
I cry out loud because i can't take rhose judgements anymore. They don't have the right to judge nor critisize us. They don't understand what we feel inside.

I heard the door opened

"Hey baek are you crying again?!"
Kyungsoo said and he rushed to my side and he hugged me

" i already told you baek, don't read those fucking comments! And where the hell is that fucking chanyeol?! He should be the one who comforts you jeez!"

Yeah right. He should be the one but where he is now? He is outside and lemme guess he's with that girl AGAIN, he promised to protect me from this but he left me hanging. It's been a week since he changed and it hurts so much seeing him like that.

"Luuuuuuhhhhhhaaaaaannnnn!!!"
Kyungsoo suddenly shouted

"Jeez my ear hurts kyungie! Don't shout fuck it!"

I said while covering my ears

"Shut up baek, i know you need lulu deer"
He said then winked At me

"Gross kyung don't ever do that again tssk!"