Chapter 1

Baekhyun's POV

"Thank you very much everyone!"
I said while waving to the fans. We just finished our concert today and tomorrow we'll fly to america to have a concert too.

At the back stage..

"Ugh! This is so tiring!"
Sehun said while lying on the floor -_- jeez it's so eew.

"Yah! Maknae get up the floor is so dirty!"
Suho hyung said while pulling sehun on that dirty floor -_-

They're so noisy jeez.!

I sit on the chair and checked my phone and luckily i got 1 message

Great performance oppa, we love you please rest and don't forget to eat okay? Take care ^_^

It's from polarlight, she's my fan and we're close because she always follows us wherever we go. I didin't reply her.

Then suddenly someone speak from behind

"What are you doing baek?"

I turned my head to see who is it, i knew it it's him, it is park fucking chanyeol tss

"Obviously I'm holding my phone, sitting here and looking at my phon as well"

He frowned and he took my phone from my hand.

"What the hell, she's here again?! Damn! I already told you! Change your number and don't communicate with this sasaeng!"

I stand up and i started yelling as well.

"Sasaeng?! Heck Chanyeol! Are you being jealous again huh?! She's my childhood friend and you know that! Fck it! Let's stop this nonsense fight!!!"

I shouted as loud as I can and I didn't notice that everyone in the room is looking at us.

"Baekhyun why are you shouting? What's happening here?"
Suho hyung asked

"He's communicating with a sasaeng! Damn! This bacon is so hard headed! I'm done with this!"
Chanyeol stared at me while saying those fucking words before he stormed out the room,uh i hate him!!

"Give me your phone, don't use this for a while"
Suho hyung said while he looks so mad.I put a passcode on my phone and i locked all the apps for security and i handed him my phone.
After that our manager said that our van is waiting outside.

We hurriedly sit in the van and our arrangement is...
Driver-manager
Suho hyung-Lay hyung
Kai-Kyungsoo
Chen-Xiumin
Sehun-Me-Chanyeol

i took out my ipad and played color switch while listening to a song with my earphone.

"Hyung! Hyung! Can i borrow your Ipad? Please?"
I heard sehun said. I quickly handed him my ipad and removed the earphones.

"Thanks hyung!"
Then he happily played with my ipad tssk.

After a minute i felt that my head is aching and i wanna throw up right now so i lean on Sehun's shoulder because Chanyeol is mad at me.

Chanyeol and I is in a relationship for a year now, and we are fighting because he didn't me want to perform today on the concert because I'm not feeling well. And also because of polarlight.

"Hyung? Waeyo? Gwenchana?"
Sehun asked while looking at me with worried eyes. I felt my body is sweating cold.

"I-i-I wanna t-throw u-up"

"What?!"
He shouted then everybody in the van looked at us.

"Yah! Sehun! Don't shout we are trying to get some sleep in here!"
Kyungsoo said.
I took a glance with Chanyeol and I saw him sleeping with an earphone in his ear, probably he don't have any idea what is happening.

"Stop the van hyung!!"
Sehun shouted and the driver stopped the car in the highway and beside this highway is a forest like.

I quickly run out of the van and sehun followed me.

I throw up as much as I can manage. And I'm feeling weak right now. Sehun carased my back and handed me a bottle of water.

After that we continued our way to our dorm.

As we reach our dorm I quickly run to our room and lay down. My body is feeling weak.
I felt someone opened and closed the door but i ignored it.

"Can you please move? That is my fcking bed BAEKHYUN"

I looked up to him and i tried to stand up but i failed, instead i fall into the ground.

"Babe! Hey are you okay? Get up I'm sorry okay?"
Chanyeol hurriedly carry me to his bed and he look at me

"Baby you look so pale are you okay?" He said while looking at me with worried eyes.

"B-babe I-i want to go to the hospital I can't take this anymore"
He knows that I don't want to go to the hospital because i hate it, but when I feel so bad he knows thag I need it

"Okay I'll tell suho hyung about this okay?"
He runs outside, suddenly his phone rung and i stand up because it is infront of our mirror. I took the phone and I was surprised when I read the caller.

Kyungsoo Hyung ^_^
Calling...

Why would kyungsoo call him? Kyungsoo is just in the next room.

When I was about to walk I felt a sudden pain in my stomach and my vision Got blurry Chanyeol's phone slid in my hand and I dropped it And everything went black like jongin haha