Chapter 2

Chanyeol's POV
We are waiting here outside the ER, baekhyun is inside the room and I'm so worried about him.
After I called Suho hyung I run to our room but i found baekhyun lying on the floor unconsious and sweating cold. It's been 2 hours but the doctor didn't came out yet.

Baekhyun and I is already in a realationship. I know it's kinda gross or whatever you think is because we re both guys, but I don't care because I know how much we love each other.

The doctor suddenly cam out the ER, we run to him.

"Doc is baekhyun okay?"
Suho hyung asked.

"He's okay now and the operation was successful-"

"What?! Operation?! How come you do it without our consents!!"
Kyungso shouted, we are all shocked because of that we didin't knew this.

"We need to do that because of his appendix and about the consent, I don't need that because I know what is good for him, I'm his uncle by the way"

We got shocked, baekhyun never mentioned that his uncle is a doctor.

"We will go home, chanyeol and kyungsoo, stay here and wait until baekhyun wokes up"

After 3 hours
It is already 2 am, kyungsoo is sitting here beside me.

"C-chanyeol?"

"Waeyo hyung?"

He looked at me.

"I have something to tell you"

"What is it? Spill it out hyung"

"K-kai and I we uh we aish! Nevermind!"

"Come on hyung! Spill it out!"
I hit his aprms while laughing, he looked at me as if he is about to cry.

"Kai and I. Yeol we, we are in a realationship"

I laughed at him, haha he don't know that baekhyun knows about this and he told me.

"Hahaha. Hyung you two are so obvious ,you know that?"

"H-how? Aish! But yeol, Kai wants to break up with me, he doesn't love me anymore, I saw him kissing Krystal in the Men's cr the other day and Yesterday He broke up with me, and he said that he just want some experience in having in a relationship with bisexuals like me! yeol am I not enough? Am i not loveable?"

He broke into tears so I hugged him. I don't like seeing someone who is in this situation, I promise to myself that I will never ever let my baby suffer like this and i will never hurt him.

"Hyung i will talk to Kai okay? Don't cry! And you are Loveable, we love you and we care for you! You are almost perfect to me hyung, you know how much I love you right? Now stop crying!"

I kissed him in the forehead and hugged him tight, he is like my brother and i don't like seeing him like this.

Baekhyun's POV
"You are almost perfect to me hyung, you know how much I love you right? Now stop crying!"

I heard Yeol saying those words, I opened my eyes and I was surprised seeing him and Kyungsoo in the couch hugging each other, I saw yeol kissed kyung in the forehead.
Why are they like this? Are theydoing something behind my back? My tears started to fall, how can they do that to me?

"C-chanyeol" i managed to say because i feel that my throat hurts as well as my heart, he quicly run to me leaving kyungsoo in the couch wo is already sleeping.

" baby what's wrong?" He held my hand and tried to hug me but i pushed him lightly.

" i need water chanyeol."
He handed me a glass of water and i drunk it slowly.

"I wanna go home Chanyeol" I said in a cold tone, and I think he noticed it because he suddenly frown.

"Chanyeol? Haha yeah I am Chanyeol! Just rest, we will go home after the doctor said so"
He said in a angry tone, he never wants me to call him by his name when we are talking alone, but what can I do?! i don't know what to think!

"Arasseo" I said then cover my face with the blanket and let out a silent cry.

Chanyeol's POV

What's wrong with him?! He is being cold again, but I don't know what did I do, I can sense that he is angry, and when he is angry like this I suffer alot because he will never listen to me and talk to me until I realized what did I do and Say sorry to him.

After 2 weeks
"Water break for 30 minutes!!!"
Our choreographer said and he goes out.

"Ahhh! i hate practicing Dammit!"
I said as I lay down on the floor, well we all lay down because we are so tired.

"Hyung can I use your ipad?"
I heard sehun asking Baekhyun, he is still angry at me and everytime I came to talk to him He always runs to Sehun, which i hate because I am jealous!

"Yeah sure Se-aaahhh!"
I quickly looked at him, as well as my co members, I saw him running to the bathroom, I ran to him and the other members just shrugged and the got back to what they are doing, when i reached the bathroom I quickly locked the door.

"What!-"

"What is wrong babe?!"

"C-channie uh I just uhm I accidentaly eat the burger in our room last night and I didin't know-ahhh!"
He throw up in the toilet bowl and flushed it,

"Dammit Babe! It has cocumber! You should've asked me first!"

"I-i didn't know-"

I cut him off by kissing him, at first he didn't respond but when he realized it he responded to my kisses, he holds me neck to deepen the kiss, while I am aking for entrance but he didn't open his mouth, I placed my hand to his thigh and he suddenly let out a moan, that's my chance and I slid my tongue into his mouth. My hands roamed around his sexy body while his both hands is playing on my neck. I cut the kiss and my kisses went to his neck, I kissed it playfully which causes him to moan,
"Ughh b-babe shit uggghhh"
I pulled up his shirt and i removed it gosh how I missed doing this! I lowered down and give his nipples a sweet kiss and he pulled my hair because of the pleassure. I sucked his nipple while my hands playing with the other.

"Ughh ch-chanyeol we still have to practice nnnggghh s-ahhstop b-babe"

I smirked when I saw a tent building in his crotch. And my member started to build inside me

"You have a boner down there baby, i'll just help you then we can go back"
I don't want him to suffer from that, because he can't handle it, he needs a release.

I kissed him on the lips and i sat down and rubbed his member, damn! He's so hard!

"B-baby d-don't be such a tease nnnggh!"

I pulled his jogging pants and boxers and brief and his member greatly salute to me. I kissed it in the head and he let out a sexy moan, i started palming it and he moaned louder I can see his pre cum and it is turning me on but I can't fuck him in this washroom, I gave him a blowjob and he pulled mg hair to give him a deep throat,

"Aaahh- sht sht ohhhh fck b-baby f-faster a-ah"
And i go faster until i felt his member twitched, he let out a low moan.

"Gosh i can't believe we did this here!"
He said while fixing his clothes.

"Well I missed you so much you know?" I hugged him tight

"Let's talk in the dorm, for now i'll go first i'm sure they are looking for us"