Chapter 3

Baekhyun's POV:
When I got back to our practice room, everyone is asking me where is Chanyeol, so I answered them that I didn't see him in the wash room. Then after 15 minutes Chanyeol was already here,panting  tssk he finished his bussiness first before going in her, if you know what i mean.

"Wooaah! You came 15 minutes after baekhyun hyung came. Baekhyun hyung's zipper is open awhile ago"

Yeah, Kai the walking king of porns noticed that bullshit zipper of mine tssk.

"Then here you are panting heavily! Tell me hyung! What did you two do in the wash room huh?"
Kai asked from my back.

My eyes widen because of his freakin question.

"Tssk attention seeker as always"
Kyunsoo said then he chuckled, is he refeering to me? Or maybe Chanyeol? Or Kai? No, I can sense it that he said that to me because his eyes was on me!

I looked at him with anger eyes then i run into him.

"Tch bitch who are you talking about huh?!"
I grab his collar, which made everyone's eyes on us

"B-baek u-uh I-i was not r-refeering to y-you"

Oh great the great satansoo is scared and he even stuttered tssk.

"Really? Why are you stuttering huh?! You are looking at me whole saying those fucking words satanso"

I said emphasizing the word satansoo

"Believe it or not I don't care!"
He nervously shouted, i was about to punch his freaking face when someone hold my hand tightly

"Stop being immature baek, what the hell is your problem with soo huh?!"

The deep voice half shouted at me, but because of his deep fucking voice it is sounded like he already shouted at me. You know who is it don't you? It is fucking chanyeol tssk. His grip in my hand was so tight but I endured it. Everyone's eyes is on us.

"Why do you care Chanyeol?! That's bullshit!! Stay out of this freaking fight !I'm not talking to you so shut up! Fuck it!"
Oh sht did I just cuss at him? I'm so dead fudge!!
He's grip became tight and I feel like my wrist is about to bleed anytime and fudge I'm right haha my hand is bleeding but he doesn't care.

"You shut up you fucking baekhyun! Kyungsoo did nothing wrong! You are just an overreacting bitch! You are so immature! Fck!!"

He shouted and his grip on my hand removed but it was too late, there is so many blood in my wrist.
Sehun run to us, the other members can't see my hand because it is in other direction, so Sehun's eyes widen when he saw my hand bleeding so badly, and also I am pantjng heavily because I have a phobia about this and I'm scared of blood.

"O-omy!"

"What Sehun?! Don't inturup us we are talking here!"
He shouted at sehun.
Kai and kyungsoo finally stopped staring at each other and they look to us.

"Chanyeol hyung! What we're you thingking!! Baek hyung's wrist is bleeding so bad!"
Sehun pushed chanyeol wich caused him to fall on the ground. Sehun held my wrist and gave me a worried look.

"B-baek I-"
He looked at me while his tears are about to fall

"Cut it Hyung! Baekhyun has a phobia about seeing bloods you know that didn't you?!"
Sehun shouted at him. I wanna talk but I can't dammit! I started to cry ,

"Stop this nonsense fight! Sehun take baekhyun to the dorm and you! Chanyeol we will talk later!"
We we're shocked, auho hyung never losses his temper to us, and now he is angry because of us.

At the dorm

"Why didn't you fought back at him huh baekkie?! Aish! Hyung! Even if he's your boyfriend he shouldn't do this to you!"
Sehun said while treating my wrist, and honestly it fucking hurts like hell. Damn he's right! Why didn't i fought bakc! Everyone knows thag I'm a fighter tssk and Yea sehun knows about our relationshit -_-

"Stop talking like I'm not your hyung maknae, I didn't know what to do and thank God i didn't past out earlier because of that fucking blood"
As soon as he's done treating my wrist I walked to the kitchen to get some snacks for us. I made a tuna sandwich and a chocolate flavored drink for us. When I reached our room I shouted because I couldn't open the door because I am holding the tray, he opened the door immediately then there I saw him smoking AGAIN, yea our little maknae here has a addiction about smoking, he,kris hyung, luhan and tao used to smoke together but since they left the group for some unknown reason, he smokes alone, sometimes he tried to give me some but I rejected it.

"I told ya maknae smoking is not good to your health! And why are you smoking in our room?!"
I said while placing the tray to the table.
He chuckled.

"Hyung smoking causes disease when you use it like ever minute you know, but in my case I only smoke twice or thrice a week, and sorry if I am smoking to this room of yours haha wanna try some?"
He offered me, this time i don't know if i will accept it because I think i need this right now?

"Fine just this one okay?"
He gave me one stick .

"Yeey! Finally hyung hahaha!"
He said while jumping like a kid, i swear he is like a kid who won the prize in the prize claw -_-

"Come on let's eat after this okay?"

After i finished the first stick I felt dizzy but i want more so I ask sehun if he has some more the he told me that he brought one box of it. After that i ask again and again, we smoked together and I feel like it relieves my stress, we finished the whole box then we ate what i made for us.

"Hyung! Jeez I didn't know you can smoke the half of the box! I thought you don't smoke? But why did I feel like you are smoking like a addict huh?"

I laughed at him and said.