14. Alive

"Come on, explain." Aunt Carrie kept tapping her foot on the floor being impatient while I gulped visibly.

"Uh, w-what do you want to know?" I asked with my voice still throaty but it was getting a bit better.

"About this girl and why did she say that you love her?" Aunt Carrie asked and I blushed while looking at the floor.

"You do love her! Oh my God!" She squealed and before I knew it, I was on the floor with aunt Carrie hugging, and crying on me.

"My little niece is in love." She cried more as I awkwardly patted her back. She suddenly got off of me and pointed her index finger at me.

"I need to meet this girl. I need to approve of her." I smiled at her before I got up as well.

"But y-you've already m-met her."

"I have?" I nodded and she made a thinking face before she made an 'o' face.

"The girl that came over that day to tell you about this party I-I was invited to." I spoke with my voice raspy.

"Oh, that girl with glasses!" She suddenly snapped her fingers as she remembered.

Girl with glasses? Claire doesn't wear glasses.

"What? Claire doesn't wear a-any glasses." Aunt Carrie frowned at me and made a thinking face.

"But that girl wore glasses. I'm sure of it."

"Then, it wasn't C-Claire." Aunt Carrie shrugged and sat down on her chair. I sat down next to her, still thinking about who the girl would've been.

Aunt Carrie didn't say anything else and we ate dinner silently the whole time.

After we ate dinner, aunt Carrie got up to clean the dishes while I went to my room. Maybe Claire knows who this glasses girl is.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and typed a text for Claire.

"Do you know a girl who wear glasses? " – Hayden

I waited for to reply back as I picked the book I was reading earlier.

A beep notified me that a text was received and I immediately opened the text which was from Claire.

"Yeah dummy, Allison wears glasses. ^. ^" – Claire

Allison? Did she come to my house that time? How did she find out where I lived? Ugh, these questions were giving me a headache.

"Okay, thanks." – Hayden

Almost instantly I got a reply from Claire.

"Why did you need to know?" – Claire

"I'll tell you later, okay?" – Hayden

"Okay. But you better tell me." – Claire

"I will." – Hayden

Allison came to my house. Maybe I'm just overexaggerating but I've never talked to her before, then how did she know where I lived?