03||The Encounter

The Italian Billionaire

Chapter Three

The Encounter

"I don't believe in accidents. There are only encounters in history. There are no accidents."- Pablo Picasso

Vittoria Caseli

After the moment with the exasperating man named Alessandro Marcelli, I decided to drove through the city of Rome and maybe go shopping, it calmed down my nerves at some times that I am going to blow like an erupting volcano, which I could slap Marcelli already if only he wasn't an all-powerful Business Tycoon, and it would be an idiotic thing to do especially your mother expect you to behave like a princess inheriting her father's Empire, oh wait...I am, the only difference was that I am not an European Royal Crown Princess but rather a Wealthy European Business Heir that was going to inherit a Business Empire expanding throughout the world, not only in Italy, not only in Europe, but the world and it gave me the chills inside, inheriting this much wealth was a big thing, some people below our statues surely think that we are power and money hungry, but most of people like me, having this business and this wealth--was a burden, companies mostly have debts and went it fall, glory was nothing but history of the company and millions of employees just lose their jobs. My father tried his outmost best not to break the Empire's glory, and my mother also.

My father taught me how to run a business empire before he died, particularly how to run a hotel, first of all you should think well of the exterior and the interior of the hotel, walls, ceilings, chandeliers, doors, elevators, and everything...designs and measures also matter, the most trusted architect of the company is none other than my own Cousin, Amadeo Ambrosini, and the Engineer is Carlos Bassani. Amadeo and Carlos are both good friends but it seems their friendship lasted when Carlos learnt that my idiotic cousin has been screwing with Carlos' American girlfriend named Lilian, and yes my cousin is also a playboy, thus my Uncle Amando was searching for eligible wife for Amadeo. If you see my cousin, you would notice the mark that Carlos left on Deo's face.

Anyways, I passed the Colosseum and saw couples holding hands and hooking up in public, how disgusting, now I realized how humiliating it seems when you are kissing in public, good thing I have never did that before even nowadays, it would sounds so teenage life thing; I am not a teenager anymore, it is like high school life, a story which includes ridiculous High Schools making out with no care and Angelo was like that.

My nerves are at peace and my face wore a smile when I finally reached my destination, Prada

My nerves are at peace and my face wore a smile when I finally reached my destination, Prada...my favorite fashion house ever since I was fourteen years old and started socializing, and the story all started with my mother finally permitted me to go with my father through Rome and I saw Prada, I begged my father to take a look inside, before that my clothes were Armani then I moved to Prada.