Author's Note

SEVERELY IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ.

I re-read the story like a hundred times for the past few months and much to my dismay, it was quite disappointing (for me, at least). The deliverance of how the story progresses was plain for me, it lacks something--and it puts my mind into an unrest. So, after a lot of internal debate, I decided I should put the story under major editing. 

Though, the plot will remain the same. The beginning will follow the same progression but it will be more detailed--but please be reminded I will alter some details, different from the details you read in the pre-edited parts. Don't worry, though, it won't change the major ones completely.

Some of you may not understand, but I hope for your patience and consideration. I just really feel the need to edit it ALL. I don't know why, but somehow, deep within me, it made me cringe--so I want to change some things and make my own style of romantic billionaire stories. I know I have improved for the last months, so I would like to use my improvement to better polish the story.

I hope you continue reading, there's a lot more drama to come ;) 

The first edited part will be published on 3/14/18.

Stay humble, stay kind.