04||The Bar Is Where We Talk

The Italian Billionaire

Chapter Four

The Bar Is Where We Talk

"If you were to decide--the Bar or the Club?" -Author

Alessandro Marcelli

As if the world was conspiring against me, in all places in Italy I have to see 'him' here, in my favorite bar. He was laughing with his gang of bastards, drinking Martini. Why was he even laughing? He should be crying now in his room right now until he ran out of fluid in his eyes, not laughing like it was his birthday or something.

Little did he know, if looks could really kill, I was glaring at him and like I could eat him alive.

"Marcelli, staring into nothiness again eh?"

"Frederic, give me a favor, shut up" I snapped but he just laughed it off, seriously people today are lunatics. Wherever my presence may be, weird people who likes to hit my nerve are always there, what did I do to deserve this?

"If you say so, here, a whiskey for you"

I drank my glass of whiskey and played the goblet, while still staring on a certain someone. Until they left laughing like there was no tomrrow.

Right, my time in the bar was finished, I returned the glass and went to leave but as I opened the door, a familiar brunette came into view.

Mamma Mia, it's Vittoria Caseli!

How gracious was the Heavens today.

She didn't saw me until she bumped on me and she started to say her apologies but was cut off when she realised she was apologizing to a hot god which of course, was me.

"Oh it's you Signore, never did I fancy seeing you here" she said as she passed through me.

She just passed through me like she has no care in the world that I was Alessandro Marcelli. Women these days are so...disrespectful? I don't know really, but in the case of Caseli, she was one.

My eyes followed her direction, she went to a corner and sat there, with a small table who can accommodate only two people. I was about to leave, really, I didn't have any reasons to stay but there was an urging feeling to have another drink of scotch whiskey.

As I decided not to leave the bar, the jet black haired woman--I mean man, was approaching me, wearing a smirk on his face with a goblet of whiskey, playing with it.

"I thought you were leaving? What's the sudden change of mind, mate?" Frederic asked.

"It's not your business, Williams"

"I think it is..." his eyes went to the same direction as mine, "I see, isn't that the woman of your dreams, Marcelli?"

I scoffed, "Who told you she was?"

"You don't have to hide it, mate"

"What kind of demon has possessed you?"

"A good one in romance" He said as if he was a frenchman when he wasn't. I did everything in my power not to give the man a black eye, because I don't think his girlfriend will appreciate that. Besides, I didn't want to cause a scene that would be in the morning paper by tomorrow. So, I just ignored him and ordered two scotchs.

"Go get her mate! I am excited to be the best man!"

He was such an assuming man. I guess, the girly hormones in his body were active.

I decided to talk to her, maybe about business? And maybe annoy her as well. As I got near her lonely table, she seemed zoning out but when I was near, she raised her eyebrow with a questioning look. I smirked at her, and put down a glass for her, she looked at with warily.

"Cosa stai facendo qui?(what are you doing here?)" She asked me.

"Per darti un drink (to give you a drink)" I took a seat across her and I swear I saw Frederic giving me a thumbs up and left.

"And why would you do that?"

I rolled my eyes, "Is there something wrong with giving a drink to a lovely woman?"

"Yes..." she held her head high, "as far as I remember, signore, you have this...how do you call it? Ah yes, these particular animosity for me"

I started to really love this woman's sick sense of humor.

"Who told you I disdain you?"

"Yourself"

I laughed, "I don't recall anything implying I hate you, signora, must be your wild imagination"

She once again raised her brown eyebrow, "When you were shooting daggers at me during the conference, I believed you were trying to kill me with your eyes, that is, if looks can kill"

I smirked at her, "It does, signora, what can I say, my gorgeous face can melt a woman's heart"

She furrowed her eyebrows, seriously what was with her eyebrow? That she continuely giving me expressions by her brown eyebrows.

Oh great, it sounded so redundant.

"Except me..." I love the sass of this woman.

"Really now? How do you say so?"

She finally have the drink I gave her and she sipped it with caution, as if she was trying to test if it was poison. Well, I would lie if I say I wasn't a bit offended, this woman is unbelievable! Every woman will drink it away when I give them one!

"You and your big ego, signore, is very annoying and I don't think it's a way to capture a woman's heart" She completely drank the liquid and looked at me with her fiery yet cool blue pools.

She smiled small at me, "Thank you for the drink signore, it was gracious of you" She stood up and got her white Prada bag, it gave me under the impression that she loved Prada. She fixed the chair and her eyes was fixed on me.

"Arrideverci, signore" she finally left, leaving me looking at her with narrow eyes as I followed her until she finally left the bar.

°°°

I stared at the navy blue colored ceiling of my room, just wondering of so many random things like what would be my breakfast for the next day. I just laid on my blue bed.

I recalled the events last night, the little talk with the fiery Caseli Heiress. I must say, it was quite amusing, really. But it was also quite infuriating of her. I think she was right, maybe I held a little amount of her animosity, which it wasn't my fault for her having an infuriating attitude. I must say, she was unique in her own annoying way.

I then remembered the first time I encountered her, I felt cold by that time. But, I guess it was because we are not ought to be friends which was fine by me.

A/N
Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry it took, what...years? For me to update again. You see, I almost lost inspiration for this and it took me time to find one again, thanks to Ed Sheeran's Shape of You! I am happy you are able to be patient with a sucker like me....*wipes off small tears* you are dears!

Who ships DRAMIONE? Please, tell me...

Anyways, see you in the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even it seemed crap to me. I am so SORRYYYYY.

Btw, who's here italians? I would appreciate if you help me with my italian vocubulary, as you see I'm not an italian (I do wish I was...hahaha) Thank You!

Thank you to those people who voted, commented, added in their library and reading lists...I am touched and happy, you pushed me to improve!

Happy Reading... ;)