#5 - Ever since I liked you

Hanabi Fukunada POV

She caught my attention as soon as she stepped inside the classroom. Her body was a goal, it was as curvy as an hour glass and her hair looked so smooth which suits her blue eyes. I feel like I'd fall for her if I were a boy.

When I turned my head to my right, I noticed Yamato Yawazaki didn't even bother looking at her, he was dozing off while he rest his chin on his palm. I can't believe this guy is slacking off and still manage to climb up the top as if it was easy.

"Well then, won't you sit down at that empty seat in front of Fukunada-san." She said. My name was mentioned so I answered with a loud "Eh?"

"Chill, I'm not calling your name to answer these equations." Ari-sensei chuckles.

"Fukunada...?" She stared at me.

Oh boy.. what is her problem now? what's with the stare.

"Okay." She said. She went to her seat as she waved her hand at me with a smile before she could sit down. Wow she's so comfortable doing that to someone she doesn't know, if I were to do that I'd end up looking stupid.

I paid attention to every Ari-sensei's words, then the girl in front of me Nohaya? stretched her arms out with a paper attached between her fingers. Was that supposed to be mine? I grab it and opened it.

"Fukunada-san, if it's alright would you consider having lunch with me? and by the way just call me Mino short for Minome." That is what's written in this paper.

I wrote in the back as a reply with an "Okay" and a smily emoji at the right bottom.

She gave me a thumbs up after.

Is this for real? am I having a friend this year?

But I have to be aware though, if she ever ask me about my weaknesses then she will be a big no.

It was lunch break after Ari-sensei left the classroom, everyone started standing up as Nohaya-san approached me.. "Fukunada-san wasn't it?" She asked excitedly.

"Are you perhaps, related to Kei Fukunada?"

She must be Kei's friend.. wow that dude has a lot of friends I didn't know.

"Y-yeah." I answered.

"That's great!" She grab both of my hands, "Please I need your help!" She said with her cute puppy eyes that no human being can say no to. We both went to the cafeteria and I got this feeling of something new, as if it was my first time being here. I don't usually go out the classroom I just normally bury my face between my arms.

I didn't know there are lots of students gathered here.

I thought the help she's asking from me was something important but in the end it was all about love. Love at first sight. She told me the story of how she met my brother. It was nothing special actually, I guess she was just struck by love at first sight. In the end all I could answer was, "Wh- uh.. what's so special about him?"

"His eyes is stands out the most, it was beautiful that I couldn't help but fall for him." She said. Her face was turning red, probably just thinking about my brother. "You will set me up for a date with him right?" She asked desperately.

"Ye-yeah.. not sure.. But I'll try and convince him." Although that may be impossible since it's quite hard to convince Kei for this.

"You're an angel! Hanabi-chan!" She said casually. My first name!

"Eh?"

"You can also call me Mino. I won't mind.. and you don't mind me calling you Hanabi right?"