The question

NEW STORY AAHHHH. A QUICK NOTE: UPADATES WILL BE ON WEDNESDAYS AND SUNDAYS.

OKAY BEFORE I START IN THIS ZOSIA IS 27 AND OLLIE IS 29 I DONT KNOW HOW OLD THEY ACTUALLY ARE SO THAT IS WHAT WE ARE GOING WITH. JUST PUTTING THAT OUT THERE AS IT MAY COME UP IN THE FUTURE 

Ollie and Zosia walked onto Darwin hand in hand after coming out of the lift, they went to the locker room got changed and walked out to the nurses station to begin work.

Ollie and Zosia had been together for about six months now and they both considered it to be a very serious relationship. Most nights they spent together either at Ollies or the trios flat but Ollie was now at the stage where he wanted something more permanent. When they stayed at Zosia's they were always pestered in the morning, Dom would make some smart comment then post something online to annoy them and Arthur would just be really awkward so they both preferred to be at Ollies. 

He had been considering asking her to officially move in with him for a couple of weeks now but had finally decided that he had had enough of being woken up in a morning by Dom or Zosia not having enough clothes at Ollies and having to go back for more, today was the day he was going to ask he to move in.

Ollie was brought back from his thoughts by Jac "right valentine, if you're finished day dreaming, you and mini-me can go do the ward rounds. I'd do it myself but I have some calls to make. Not that I have to justify why I'm not doing it to you."

"Are you finished Jac.?" Ollie asked but didn't wait for an answer "coz you know I've been told to go do the ward rounds and my boss already seams really stressed so I wouldn't want to keep her waiting."

"Oh shove off and go do your job." Jac walked back to her office

 Zosia laughed at Ollie from behind him. "Yeah shove off Ollie."

"Oh come on you, we have Jacs job to do."

After about an hour Zosia and Ollie had finished the ward rounds and had gone into the staff room for a quick coffee and biscuit break.

"So I was thinking." Ollie said

"Oh that's never a good thing are you sure you want to share this.?" Zosia laughed a little before Ollie gently kicked her under the table "ouch." They both laughed

" but seriously, as much as Dom and digby are, well Dom and digby, it's getting slightly tiring waking up every morning and listen to some smart comment and then other comments online and most of the time we're both at mine anyway." Ollie slowed down towards the end not knowing how Zosia would react

Zosia understood what Ollie was trying to say and couldn't hide the growing smile on her face,but she wasn't about to make it that simple for Ollie "what are you getting at?"

"Are you really gonna make me say it?" Ollie smiled a little too as he watched Zosia nod. "Okay fine. Will you Zosia March move in with me.?"

"Well I might have to think about it." Zosia teased

" you're so annoying, you do know that don't you?"

"Yes I do."