1. The Night (Part One)

Lola was on her way to work as a night guard at a local pizzeria. She used to work at 'Fazbear's Fright' till it burned down. Her older brother, Mike, got her the job and she took it seriously. Her father, Henry, was the one who built all the animatronics and ever since the passing of her younger brother and sister. He disappeared from their lives. Mike blamed himself for what happened to their brother, Mark.

Mike decided to play a prank back in 1983. He and his friends put Mark's head in Spring Freddy's mouth back at the first restaurant called 'Fredbear's Family Dinner.' Mark's tears made the spring locks snap causing the animatronic mouth to clamp shut and crush his head.

Their sister, Emily, vanished one day when she decided to go to their father's underground workshop. He never told them what happened to her. Henry stopped spending time with, Mike and Lola, after that. He stayed in his work shop, that was in his office, a block away from home. His mind fixed on whatever he was doing in there. Sometimes he would leave his office, still smiling as he walked home, but, never spoke a word. His skin getting darker, turning green. Then it was permanently purple. One day he never came home. People said that there was this strange look in his eye's that made them uneasy. Henry, apparently threw up and passed out on the sidewalk, but, just as they were going to call 911, he got up and left. Everyone was to terrified to come near him and just watched him leave. Now, it's just Mike and Lola against the world, and Mike has been acting different ever since their father left that day.

It was late at night, Lola's eyes locked on the road in front of her. One hand on the wheel as the other held her mother's crucifix, around her neck. Raindrops splashed against her windshield. The lights of her car illuminated the road in front of her as she drove. "Dang it," she gripped the wheel tighter, "I forgot to bring my umbrella." She reached over and turned the radio off as a building in the distance got closer. She pulled her car into the parking lot near the building. Then grabbed her phone and slipped out of the car. The rain started to soak into her clothes as she turned to the building and read the large sign, 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!' Lightning flashed as she finished.

Lola took a deep breath and ran towards the building. She took out her keys and hesitantly unlocked the door, rushed inside locking the door behind her. When she turned around she jumped, but it turned out just to be a poster of Freddy and she let out a breath of relief. Walking to the front desk and went behind it to grabbed her flashlight and a few extra batteries. She gazed out the large foggy window. The clouds were starting to part revealing the glow of the moon.

She remembered accepting this job even when knowing what happened at night. She worked here for about two years and kept on insisting on taking the night shifts no matter how much she feared this dreadful place. The thing was that she didn't want to let another person die, and for anyone else to fear for their life every night. Being the best at her job she took the weight upon her shoulders. Her boss, William Afton, loved her bravery and paid her more than any of the other workers, including Mike.

She sighed and headed for the door that lead to the party room. Placing her hand on the cold wooden doors and slowly entered the room. She gazed around, everything was neat and clean. The doors slammed behind her causing her to jump. She placed her hand on the checkered stripe that was painted on the walls and ran through the whole building, and gazed at the child drawings of the characters that were scattered carelessly on them. The tables were placed in rows, with a row of striped party hats that sat neatly in the center.

She gazed ahead to where the door to the kitchen was, near the entryway to the bathrooms. She's never been inside or seen the kitchen since the cam was always disabled. There also was two halls that lead to the office. The east hall next to the kitchen and the west hall next to Pirates Cove.

The cove was a small stage in the far right corner of the party room. The attraction has been closed since the bite of 87, which is what most call it. It's amazing how the human body can survive without the frontal lob. The purple curtains that were covered in small white stars, were drawn hiding what was within. A small sign stood in front of the attraction that read, 'Sorry! out of order.'

She turned to her right and headed to the door that lead backstage, a room next to the cove on the other corner of the room. She stopped and turned her attention to the large stage to the right of her. There they were, the Fazbear band. In the center stood Freddy Fazbear himself. A large brown bear with a small black top hat, a black bow tie, and in his right hand was a small microphone.

To his right was a large purple bunny named Bonnie the Bunny. He had a red bow tie and held his prize red guitar in his hands. To the left of Freddy was a large yellow chicken, well some thought she was a duck. Her name was Chica the Chicken, and she wore an apron around her neck that said, 'LET'S EAT!!!' in bold letters. In her left hand was a pink cupcake. That was creepy with its large eyes. But, Chica was staring directly at Lola. She stepped back and rubbed her eyes, but, when she opened them Chica was back in her original position facing forward. Lola then darted for the backstage door.