1. The Night (part two)

She looked around the room and there was a metal table in the center where an exoskeleton sat facing the floor with tools that were scattered behind it. Shelves hung on the wall with empty heads of the characters that laid carelessly scattered on them. The feeling that they were watching her made her uncomfortable. The dim light flickered as she was making her way to the fuse box.

She took out her flashlight and held it tightly, feeling that it would be taken from her. She open the box and placed her hand on the large red button and pushed it. The lights shut off and everything went black. She heard something shift in the darkness, along with the clanking and crashing sound of tools hitting the red and blue checkered floor. She quickly switch on her flashlight and saw that the exoskeleton had leaned forward and stared directly at her, along with all the empty heads. All was then silent except for the soft buzz of the security camera.

She slowly made her way to the door making sure not to trip on the spare parts, while keeping her eyes on the metal skeleton. Looking away she poked her head out the doorway and flashed her light on the stage. The animatronics all were still there. She heard more shuffling behind her and wasting no time to run out the door, passed Pirates Cove, and the door to the supply closet.

When she arrived to the security office which was the only lite room in the building, she sat down on the chair panting. Catching her breath she rolled her chair over to the desk which was a mess from the guard before. It was covered with papers, beers, and a bunch of other trash. She started picking up the trash and dumped it into the trash can under the desk. "Mike," she grumbled angrily to herself. "He's such a pig. Doesn't he know that there is a trash can right under the desk?"

She found the tablet under a half eaten cheeseburger. "EW! Now that's just disgusting!" She stuck her tongue out in disgust as the cheese stretched and was stuck to the tablet. She then threw the cheese burger away and the tablet was covered in mustard, ketchup, and some leftover cheese. She tried not to gag as she took some wipes from the desk and cleaned it. Using up almost all the wipes.

Once everything was clean she looked out both doors. Then pressed the white button next to the left steel door that was connected to the west hall. The light flickered to life but, nothing was there. She then rolled her chair over to the right door connected to the east hall. The light flickered and nothing was there.

Lola rolled back over to her desk and checked the cameras, on the now clean tablet that to her delight still worked. All the animatronics were still in their proper places. She glanced out both windows then checked her watch. It was 11: 35 pm. She had time to kill before, they do. She looked at the large poster over her desk. It was a poster of Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. Shaking her head she took out her phone and started to text her best friend Olivia, Jeremy, Mike's best friend's sister.

The clock struck midnight and the phone rang causing her to jump in surprise. She then picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey *hick* Lola," she heard Mike's drunk voice on the other end.

"Hey Mikey," she said rolling her eyes. "Have you been drinking?"

"What? Noooooooo- *hick!*" He replied.

"Oh really, then explain why I found five empty beer bottles on my desk?" She said annoyed.

He curse under his breath. "Maybe I had a few. *hick*"

"Whatever, just make sure you clean up your mess next time." She sighed.

"Okay, also I just wanted to make sure your *hick* okay."

"I'm fine now you need to rest and please try and stop drinking so much."

He grumbled something before he replied. "Okay." Then hung up.

"Whatever he's not going to even remember he called me." She reminded herself. "I wonder how he even remembered this number?"

Lola glanced at the large fan on her desk then down at the table and picked it up to checked the cams. Everyone and everything was still in place. Twelve soon turned to one and one to two. Still nothing. When the clock turned to 6 am. She gathered her stuff and left. She sat in the car and wondered why they, the animatronics, didn't move. The next night was the same and so was the next and the next. She began to think that they gave up, or their roaming mode was off. Whatever it was she liked it.

Two weeks passed and she sat at her desk and put her feet up and began to read a book. After four hours passed, she sighed and put her book away. 'Well this is boring.' She thought then glanced down at her tablet. Rolling her eyes she put her feet down and picked it up. It was 4 am and she flipped to Pirates Cove and her face went pale.

The curtains were drawn back and it was completely empty. Her heart stopped and she ran to her left door and pushed the red button under the white one and the door came down and slammed shut. She turned on the light and nothing was there. She couldn't hear Foxy running down the hall or banging on the door.

She pressed the red button again and it slid open and she peeked through the door and nothing was there. She did the same with the right, nothing. She cheeked the cam again and Foxy still wasn't there. She rolled back to her desk and checked the main stage. They were all gone. She then frantically checked all her cams until she landed on the backstage cam. There they all were, gathered around the table.

A large red damaged fox stood by the door with his metal exoskeleton leg propped against the wall. His name was Foxy the Pirate fox. He had a large black eye patch over his right eye. His right hand was a hook which he used to scratch his chin and his ragged brown shorts had holes and were torn at the knees.

It looked like they were having a discussion about something. Bonnie's face turned to the cam and it went static. She checked the doors and then went back to the cam. They were gone. She started to check each cam. She found Bonnie in the party room, Chica was in the kitchen where Lola could hear the clanking of pots and pains. Freddy was in the corner behind her right door, staring into the camera. Lola pressed the door button and it slammed shut. "Where's the fox?" She panicked. Finding him nowhere on any of the cams.

"Loo-kin for me lass?" A robotic pirate voice said. Lola gasped and turned to her left door and there he was. He lifted up his eye patch with his hook revealing his other bright yellow eye. Lola reached for the red door button only for her wrist to be grabbed by his exoskeleton one. "I don't think so." He walked into the room pushing her back. "It's time for ye, to join us." Her wrist hurt from him squeezing it too hard and it felt like it was going to brake.

It was only 5 am, only one more hour. She grabbed his metal hand and tried to get herself free only for him to place it on her neck and lift her up in the air. Then he held his hook pressed against her stomach. Her legs dangling above the ground and she tried to kick the one holding her. Struggling to breath, her eyes rolled back and she began choking. Then everything went black.