(editing) 3. Baby Baby Oh (part two)

Few hours latter Lola woke up to feel something wet and squishy between her legs. 'Oh no, I wet myself. Curse this baby body. Now how can I get one of those idiots to change me?' She then thought of what most baby's do in this tip of situation. 'Well it will have to do.'

She bursted into tears. It wasn't hard, it was amazing how meny tears a baby can produce, considering how small they are.

She heard someone come rushing over. Foxy leaned over the crib and picked her up.
"What's the matter lass?" He patted her dipper, "oh my."

'That's right you stupid Fox now change me.' She grinned.

"All ye need was to be changed."
She disappointed to see him smile over something like this. He took her over to the changing table and started to remove her dipper. He took out some whips and started to whip her neither reagons. Whimpered when she felted the cold whips.

"Don't worry it will be over soon." He said softly. Then put oil so she wouldn't get a rash. Then he put the powder and strapped on a new dipper.

He took out another whip and cleaned his paws. "There all done." He picked her up and smiled proudly at his work.

'About time.' Her tummy then started to growl. Her face turned red and she looked up at Foxy who ears went up and he looked at her.

"Looks like someone's hungry."
She nodded her head. He then opened the curtains and walked out of the cove.

Lola gazed around the room it was a mess. The floor was covered in crumbs, pizza, and spilled drinks. The chairs were everywhere. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica got off the stage and walked over to Foxy.

"Foxy, why isn't she in bed?" Freddy asked looking at down at her and petted her head.

"The little lass is hungry." Foxy replied.

"Aw, poor thing I'll get her some milk." Chica took her from Foxy and went to the kitchen.

She's never seen the kitchen. But, she was curious to know what was inside.

Chica opened the door and she squinted her eyes the room was bright compared to Foxy's cove. She blinked as her eyes adjusted to the light. There was a table in the center of the room and a rack hanging above it with pots and pans. Two refrigerators and two sinks and a bunch of other kitchen things around the room.

There was someone else in the room he was on the other side of the table cleaning dishes. He looked like Freddy but was Yellow. Her jaw dropped, it was Golden Freddy.

"Hay Golden!" Chica called out to him. He stoped what he was doing and looked at her. His eyes were black with wight pupils.

"Chica, what brings you here." He then looked down at Lola. "This must be Lola." His face had no expression as he floated over the table. He took her from Chica. "She is so cute." He smiled slightly and scratched her chin.

Lola shivered but couldn't hold in her giggling. "Is there any milk? She is kinda of hungry." Said the large chicken.

"Yes, there is I'll go get it." He floated over to the fridge and took out a bootle filed with milk. "Ever sense I heard that Lola is a baby I stocked the place up."

"Wow Golden your the best." Chica clapped her wings.

He then floated back to Chica and cradled the small pup in his arms. 'I'm not drinking out of that thing.' She moved her face away from the bottle and snapped her mouth shut.

"Drink up Lola, or you will starve." Golden said trying to get it into her mouth. She shook het head. He frowned, well you thought he was frowning. She crossed your arms and looked away.

"Let me try." Chica took her from Golden. "Please Lola, just a little bit." She waved it in her face. Lola's stomach started to growl and hurt. So she looked at the bottle and opened her mouth. Chica smiled and put it in. She then started to drink as it filled her belly and she shut her eyes, it satisfying her hunger.

Lola continued to shuck on it even when it was empty. Chica took it out of her mouth and she opened her eyes.

"Woah there it's all gone." Chica said as she handed the bottle to Golden.

Lola blushed knowing how babyish she looked. Her tummy started to hurt and she felt something in her throat. Chica patted her back.

She was surprised when a burp sliped out of her mouth. Golden then walked over to the sink and started to clean the bottle.

"Thanks Golden." Chica waved him good bye as she walked out the door.

"Happy to help." He looked back at her.

'Man he is dull as a rock.' Lola sighed.

He then turned back to what he was doing. Chica walked out and Foxy, Freddy, and Bonnie were setting up a play pin for the pup.

Her head laid against Chicas chest and she was chewing on Chicas bib. Actually she was gumming it.

"Aw, hay there cutie all done." Bonnie dropped what he was doing and took you from Chica.

'Yeah you dumb rabbit.' She narrowed her eyes. He started to toss her in the air and she tried not to laugh.

Lola held it in until she could no longer contain it and she burst out laughing. The others smiled and Bonnie started to laugh.

When he stoped throwing her and she gasped. He then walked over to the corner of the room between the back stage door and the stage. That is we're the play pin had been set up. A fence surrounding it.

He set you down, there were a few toys and games to play with. Freddy walked over to her and smiled. "We are going out to buy you more toys and clothes." He said to her. She look up at him and tilted her head.

"Golden is to bizzy, so we highered ye a baby sitter." Foxy said.

"He was the only one that was free." Bonnie said rubbing the back of his neck. "Its Goldens old friend." The purple bunny said nervously.

'Wait, who?' The door to the party room opened. It was another animatronic, he was tall and was a yellow green rabbit. 'Springtrap!'