Ch 1. Where am I?

Hi guyssss!
Thank you for loving my book! Please Comment, Read and Vote!
Because of that, it inspired me to write a second book!

Royal's POV

Whoa. Where am I? Who am I? Why can't I seem to remember anything?

I tried to sit up, but something held me down. I heard birds and leaves swaying in the wind.

"Crack..."

I opened my eyes, and there I was, under some roots of a tree. When I looked around, I was in a HUGE forest.

"How the hell did I get here?!?!?"

I broke the roots, and I smelled something sweet and tasty nearby. I ran full speed, which is the speed of light, towards the smell.

"Aido! I told you not to bite human students!!!"

I looked at the two, and sensed a pureblood in the girl. Then, the girl sensed me quickly, and I ran away.

Yuki's POV

I was in the middle of yelling at Aido, when I sensed a pureblood vampire, not any, but the presence of my dead sister. My eyes widened, as Aido felt it too. We both turned around, but found nothing there.

"Should we tell Kaname nii-san?"

"Let's go tell Lord Kaname".

We both ran towards the Night Class Dorms, and opened the doors with a slam. Kaname nii-san and the rest looked up at us.

"Nii-san, Aido-kun and I felt nee-san's presence!"

Kaname's eyes widened, like everyone else. There might be a chance that nee-san might have returned.

"Get Zero here immediately."

<···>

Royal's POV

I quickly ran into the forest, still with a very dry throat. I sat on the ground, leaning on a giant tree.

Just who and what am I?

I closed my eyes as I thought quietly to myself, until I heard footsteps in front of me. I opened my eyes, and saw a vampire hunter with white hair, a mark on his neck, and he had a surprised look on his face.

"R-royal? Is t-that you?"

I stared at the vampire, puzzled. I wondered a bunch of questions, and I wanted my memory back.

Is my name Royal? Do I know this vampire? Why am I here?

Just then, a bunch of footsteps were heard, and a group of vampires, including two purebloods, rushed to me with wide eyes.

"Who are you people?"