My Twin Brother

Description:

Eyes: black

Hair: black

Blood type: A

Special Abilities: Telekinesis, Healing, and everything that Royal can do.

Birth: Was born one minute before Royal

<···>

Royal

I stood in my room, wondering what to do. My older twin brother was coming for me. He is overprotective about me, so I managed to run away for freaking five years, and he's back.

He's what you would call a yandere...

I slowly walked into the hallway, where the Vampire King was, and sat on the couch besides him. He turned to look at me, and I sighed.

"Nii-san, I sensed Loyal. How'd he find us?"

"I do not know. He must've been nearby. He even looked as if he didn't sleep in ages".

My gosh. No wonder why Dark was with Light. The twin wolves are like Loyal and I! Loyal is paired up with Dark, and I'm paired up with Light!

I shivered at the thought of my brother guarding me from everything that touched me. He is too overprotective.

Loyal

I can't wait to see my little sis! I hadn't slept for a while, when she left me. That was rude, but I love my sis. She's strong, beautiful, and kind. I also care for my nii-san, but I care about Royal way more.

I walked silently, and finally got to the entrance of the dark door, with a moon symbol.

I sense Royal and nii-san behind this door! Separated for so long, and finally back together!

I opened the door, and smiled at the sight. Nii-san and Royal waved me hello, and I hugged them. It was... about five years since I've seen them both.

Royal

Brother seems well behaved... Maybe he won't act that bad this time.

Zero came and walked by, and sat next to me. He had a arm around my shoulders.

"Whoa whoa! No touching my sister! You're too close!"

Loyal separated Zero from me, and hugged me like I was in danger. I rolled my eyes, as Zero raised his brow.

"Who's this guy?"

"He's my twin, older by one minute, and he's a yandere".

Loyal pouted, as I rolled my eyes, AGAIN. When will I live a normal vampire life in Cross Academy?!?!