Ch 2. What is this place?

Hi guys! How do you like my story?

Is it awesome? 😀

Or is it boring? 😰

Dont answer that...

Kaname's POV

I rushed to the forest where Royal had disappeared two years ago. I was rushing over there with Yuki, since she claimed that she felt Royal's presence.

"R-royal? Is t-that you?"

I looked around, and saw Zero, with a puzzled face, looking at a long blonde girl with golden eyes. She had a black tattoo on the side of her face.

"Royal..."

She looked up at Yuki and I, as Headmaster rushed over to us outta nowhere.

"Who are you people?"

At that moment, my hope was crushed. I was happy that she came back, but her memories are gone.

Zero's POV

She doesn't remember a single thing?!?! I had pleaded that she come back to life, but without her memories?!?! Will she love me again? Or maybe I will have to regain her memories for her...

I looked at the confused blonde, and stared into her golden eyes.

"You are at Cross Academy, but we're in the forest."

Headmaster said that with a bright smile. He probably was the only one who was smiling here.

"Let's get her to the Night Class Dorms."

"Wait... Yuki, go take Royal there. I have something to discuss with you two."

Great.

As soon as Royal and Yuki left, Headmaster had a serious face.

"Royal isn't a pureblood vampire anymore."

My eyes widened in surprise. Kaname had a questioning look on his face.

"When she disappeared, the Vampire King turned her into the same class as himself. She is now a relative of the Vampire King."

"So what class is she in?"

"I believe that would be the 'first class', which would be the Royal-bloods"

I started to laugh, as Kaname and Headmaster stared at me.

"What? Royal's name is part of what class she's in!"

Kaname rolled his eyes as Headmaster smiled.

"Let's go see her now, and try to trigger her memory somehow."

Kaname and I nodded, as we ran through the forest, to the Night Dorms. As soon as we got there, Level E Vampires were there, as they fought with Aido, Rima, and everyone else. Royal stood there, in the middle of the circle that the Night Class students made.

"Lord Kaname! Please take Royal out of here!"

Aido yelled as he created ice on the floor, making vampires trip. Then he got vampires stuck in his ice. I took out Bloody Rose, and fired at the vampires.

"Keep it together."

Kaname just walked over there, and the Level E vampires started to disappear as he walked past them. Yuki held Artemis in her hand, and started to fight.

There was a huge explosion, and all the Level E Vampires disappeared, as a mysterious person walked to us.

"NOBODY MESSES WITH MY FAMILY."

We all looked at the guy, as we sensed a dangerous presence. Yuki, Kaname, and Headmaster bowed, as the guy came and hugged Royal.

I felt something cringe in my chest, when I saw the guy hug Royal.

I walked over to the guy and asked him a simple question.

"Who are you?"