Danger

Hi guys! I'm sorry for not updating in a long time.

Please comment or vote for my story!

Kaname

Something isn't right. I stood next to Zero, in the garden, near the Night Dorms.

Screech

I looked out into the deep green trees, and spotted a small, faded figure. It walked slowly over to the Night Dorm, where Yuki and Royal were.

"What are you looking at?"

I turned around and saw Headmaster, smiling at me with his ridiculous smile. I bowed politley, and shook my head.

"It was nothing, so please do not worry."

Royal

A week has passed ever since Yuki and I met Light and Dark. We have to admit, that they are pretty neat company. They protected Yuki from Level E vampires, and protected me from Day Class students.

"Royal! Up! Time to go to class!"

I woke up, and looked down at Light. Her fur was like the sun, and gave me energy. I quickly got dressed, and brushed my fangs. I walked down with Light, and walked over to the fountain.

"Skipping class, again?"

Zero came out of hiding, and I smiled. We both love each other, and everything's alright. Yuki came behind me and whispered the most annoying three words ever:

"You liiike him!"

I rolled my eyes as Zero just chuckled, and hugged me. Dark came out from a bush nearby, and sat next to Light.

I saw Kaname and Headmaster talking on the other side of the fountain. Didn't they notice us? Kaname then peeked into the forest, making me curious too.

"Look over there!"

Everyone turned to see what Kaname looked at, and saw a shadow of a figure, walking towards us, in the direction towards the Night Dorms.

"Oh shoot! Kaname told us to stay in the Dorms!"

We all ran in laughter, but I quickly stopped laughing, knowing what that figure was. It was...

My twin brother...